Sign in to follow this  
fckrumm

Hello, I am new.

fckrumm

Hi people-

I am here because I have been on a mission to find the 'perfect' watch for about 5 years now...it could be a piece of junkeria or something I could never afford...but I am looking for very specific features.

The closest (and it might very well be 'the one') I have come to this 'perfect watch' so far has been the A. Lange & Sohne Cabaret - Cabaret Moonphase, rose gold/brown croco leather band.

It's funny because I'll be scanning through a search of watches, I can do this very quickly because all the round ones are instantly out, and my eyes will alight upon one I think I like, and without fail, this watch is usually priced over $10,000. This is the story of my life. I have very classic tastes, some might say old fashioned for someone as young as I am...but I always end up picking the most expensive thing, despite not knowing how much anything costs.

So this A. Lange & Sohne Cabaret - Cabaret Moonphase costs $20,900. TWENTY THOUSAND NINE-HUNDRED DOLLARS. Chump change considering I ran across an $85,000 Breitling yesterday...

I owe $92,000 in student loans. No way is this watch coming into my life during my existence on this planet.

So...I want a replica. One that feels and looks like the real thing (mind you I've never actually held/seen the real thing in person, and I think that's probably for the better). Also, I want to make sure the moonphase feature actually works, and doesn't just tell me if it's daytime or night time.

I've checked out a lot of stuff on the Internets. I'm kind of an Internet junkie. Your top 10 lies list was helpful. I saw that this replica watch review site was funnelling ppl to perfectwatches.net, and saw that you guys told ppl to watch out for that too. So I think I'm in the right place for some help.

<3

FCK

OH, and fyi in case you don't know or aren't familiar with the model...the watch looks like this:

118.032_main.jpg

trailboss99

Welcome mate. I don't like your chances of finding a decent rep of that but you never know!

Col.

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse....mate :D

Del

Hello and welcome :D.

Good luck in your quest :D.

barkingtoad

Hello welcome & good luck in your search

Silverspeed

Welcome to RWG......can't remember seeing a rep of that A.Lange & Sohne

good luck finding one

stay away from the site in your link...haven't looked at it but no doubt they use photo's of the genuine article

Luthier

Well, sista... if a watch is "the story of your life"... then you definitely have an issues...

:D

Welcome to the Club!!!

fckrumm

Luthier...

I meant always happening to like the one thing that is the most expensive of them all...not just the watch.

ALL the things!!

Luthier
Welcome to RWG......can't remember seeing a rep of that A.Lange & Sohne

good luck finding one

stay away from the site in your link...haven't looked at it but no doubt they use photo's of the genuine article

+1.

Definitely a scam site.

Member X

92 grand in loans?

WTF were you studying?! lol

Luthier
Luthier...

I meant always happening to like the one thing that is the most expensive of them all...not just the watch.

ALL the things!!

Well... after graduation of such an expensive college, I'm sure you'd be able to buy a gen.

And, yes, Brad Pitt is taken too...

:lol:

fckrumm

I looked at the rec. dealers that have websites, and the don't have this one. So, of all the rec. dealers w/o sites (or w/who might have), what's my best bet for emailing them...(like who has the biggest var. or more A. Lange's then others...)

If you know...:-)

Thnx

Silverspeed
I looked at the rec. dealers that have websites, and the don't have this one. So, of all the rec. dealers w/o sites (or w/who might have), what's my best bet for emailing them...(like who has the biggest var. or more A. Lange's then others...)

If you know...:-)

Thnx

if it's not on the websites of the trusted dealers, then most likely it's not available as a rep

Luthier

Try Mary (Watchinternational). She's famous for finding rare reps. But I doubt this watch was ever repped.

fckrumm

cool...done. :-)

Fiddo
cool...done. :-)

You might also try Marvellous Replica. However, as others have stated, you may have some difficulty in finding a good rep of that watch. Although, you might find something similar.

Welcome to RWG! :wub:

ebzen02

Hey FCKRUMM.. I think you forgot a letter and it should be FUCKRUMM imo.

Luthier

It's abbreviation, Ebzen...

:yoda: