Sign in to follow this  
E-Dub

Transaction Q?

E-Dub

CRAP!

DSSD arrived today (and a ladies DJ for the wife). Took my time unwrapping (mine first, obviously). Gorgeous. Gave it a swirl to get it running and "clunk, clunk"... nothing happens

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Ok, unscrew the crown to give it a wind and nothing. Sounds like the rotor is off, really bad clunking sound. This is the asian ETA clone. DOA!

DAMN!

Check the package for the Ladies DJ for Mrs. Dub. Just take off the bezel protector, unscrew the crown and give it a few winds. "ZZZZZZZZZ" it just unwinds. A21J.

2 for 2 DOA??? How's this happen? Packaging was good... double bubble and everything... think they just got slammed around in shipment or what?

Speaking of shipment... Super fast. 8 days from order to doorstep, so that part was great. Beat a strap I ordered domestic the same day.

Alright, so someone either tell me what I'm doing wrong or reassure me that it will be okay. Robert will respond to my email and make this right, right? Damn. After a bad Cartier from another dealer, I'm thinking I just don't have any luck in this rep game.

PO'd because it looked so nice too....

E-Dub

Edited by E-Dub

Luto
CRAP!

DSSD arrived today (and a ladies DJ for the wife). Took my time unwrapping (mine first, obviously). Gorgeous. Gave it a swirl to get it running and "clunk, clunk"... nothing happens

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Ok, unscrew the crown to give it a wind and nothing. Sounds like the rotor is off, really bad clunking sound. This is the asian ETA clone. DOA!

DAMN!

Check the package for the Ladies DJ for Mrs. Dub. Just take off the bezel protector, unscrew the crown and give it a few winds. "ZZZZZZZZZ" it just unwinds. A21J.

2 for 2 DOA??? How's this happen? Packaging was good... double bubble and everything... think they just got slammed around in shipment or what?

Speaking of shipment... Super fast. 8 days from order to doorstep, so that part was great. Beat a strap I ordered domestic the same day.

Alright, so someone either tell me what I'm doing wrong or reassure me that it will be okay. Robert will respond to my email and make this right, right? Damn. After a bad Cartier from another dealer, I'm thinking I just don't have any luck in this rep game.

PO'd because it looked so nice too....

E-Dub

Sounds like bad luck. Mine only arrived from Robert on Monday (same ETA clone) and was ticking over fine straight out of the package. Could be just the rotor needs fixing into place as I read an earlier review of someone with that issue?