bm3power

Is there a forum like this for replica hand bags??

bm3power

Hi All,

I am new to this site, and quite frankly i'm very delighted that i found you guys. Very wonderful environment and very useful and knowledgeable information on this obsession that men have with watches.

Anyways, my wife has an obsession of her own, which is handbags! So i'd really like to know if any of you guys know of any forums such as this that deals with handbags.

I told her to get a good replica instead of spending thousands on just 1. Instead she could have 3-4 good quality reps for the price of 1 LV.

However, i'm afraid of getting scammed. The only place that i've browsed is.

Any of you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks

Cynikal.Mindset

Many of the watch dealers also have access to bags...check out the dealer's section and their websites etc

mspangl

try to get used gens..

i have got 1 very decent rep which is 1:1 and i went to the lv store and they said its a gen.. i cringed 190$ .. the gen is about 1500$

BUT all the leather covered sail cloth reps smell like plastic and most of them feel really cheap

try and get used gens on ebay.. they are lovely and the patina on them tells you that they are defo gen :wub:

Del

Mary at WatchInternational can supply bags - email her with your requirements after the CNY holiday is over.

FreezerBurn
Mary at WatchInternational can supply bags - email her with your requirements after the CNY holiday is over.

Mary is back and responding to emails, +1 for Mary!

TAGster

Mary is back and responding to emails, +1 for Mary!

+1 yeap, Mary is back since past Sunday night, I´ve been having an email interchange with her.

And I know she can source you the item you want if you send her a photo of the bag/belt you are looking for.

Cheers mate!

Eiderdaus

bad experience with LV reps...even if stated 1:1, it´s not. for LV the canvas might be ok, but pattern is not correct, the metal hardware not correct and the leather for handle especially on LV monogram is not getting a nice patina. it will always stay light brown....not worth the money. i stay with gens

turnipz

Where did you get your LV rep from? I've seen many comparisons, I'm pretty sure theres a large discrepancy depending where you get them from. Dont quote me on that though, I've just seen many handbag comparisons between various sites on the same model bag.

Edited by turnipz

Waipio Jeff

I have purchased several LV Damier and Monogram items from a site to deal with and very high quality stuff that has been endorsed by others on various rep watch fora. Now that CNY is over I am going to order more.

Eiderdaus

i don´t know where you get the stuff from but to my understanding the so called 1:1 or topAAA come all from the same factories. i own a gen lv keep all 55 damier graphit and a credit card holder, my gf has several bags and purses. all rep bags i saw so far are not on spot. it is always the leatherware or the metal work or something else that is not accurate and always visible to a people that are familiar with gens.

maybe you have a good site for me, handbagfan is not working and i don´t trust pictures, most of them from rep sites are stolen from the original LV site or treated with photoshop. actually this is a real answer a so called top dealer from ioffer was admitting when andy and me got dispute with him since he was not that selling the quality he was offering on pictures....and we bought from someone where 100% customers (and only 10) were saying, 1:1 quality and spotless. could be like most of the cases that none of them owns a gen and do comparisons only by pictures from the net.....same to watches

but i would be happy if i am wrong and you can guide to an excellent dealer

Balad1

Another vote for Mary.

w204

Don't bother with Replicavalley/Pursevalley. They are the same company run by a shady person who also runs a blog that steers people to RV/PV. They do charge 2x as much for the same thing. They also smear other rep sales sites to steer people and use gen bag pics for their own "reviews"

I've bought more rep bag/shoes(womens)/wallets than watches and the safe bet is either:

Fabaaa(now fabulousaaa). Owner gives discounts and use social media for sales. Absolutely the best out there period.

CNReplicabag(for shoes). ONLY USE THIS IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT, ie model number. Great prices but not top notch service.

Ioffer(for most things). ALSO ONLY USE THIS IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT.

wizawuza

Thanks w204.. fabulousaaa's prices are pretty damn good.. have you by any chance compared their quality to thehandbagfan?

I hear nothing but good things from thehandbagfan, but their prices only get good if I buy 5+ items.. I only want one little wallet!

Don't bother with Replicavalley/Pursevalley. They are the same company run by a shady person who also runs a blog that steers people to RV/PV. They do charge 2x as much for the same thing. They also smear other rep sales sites to steer people and use gen bag pics for their own "reviews"

I've bought more rep bag/shoes(womens)/wallets than watches and the safe bet is either:

Fabaaa(now fabulousaaa). Owner gives discounts and use social media for sales. Absolutely the best out there period.

CNReplicabag(for shoes). ONLY USE THIS IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT, ie model number. Great prices but not top notch service.

Ioffer(for most things). ALSO ONLY USE THIS IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT.

wizawuza

of course thehandbagfan doesn't seem to be working now so this may all be a moot point..

turnipz

iOffer is full of scammers and crappy stuff, there is a reason trusted dealers exist. Also I'd suggest sticking with this forums dealers, I've been screwed with the other forums before and these forums have a much better filtering system for weeding out bad dealers.

bm3power

Thanks for all of the responses everyone!! Really appreciate it.....

I will check out the handbagfan.com once its up again.

But for the time being, i think i'm going to order a rep handbag from timeshops.net. I PM'd Mark regarding his handbags and he replied that they are

1:1 and are made of real leather. The one that my wife likes is the Mahina leather collection.

http://timeshops.net/product.php?id_product=1903

Will purchase one and post pics once it gets here.

Thanks again!!

B

Edited by bm3power

w204
iOffer is full of scammers and crappy stuff, there is a reason trusted dealers exist. Also I'd suggest sticking with this forums dealers, I've been screwed with the other forums before and these forums have a much better filtering system for weeding out bad dealers.

If you are a horrible rep shopper or a newbie, you definitely will get ripped.

If you know what you want and buy from someone with good past transactions you will be fine. For example, N41108 is the Damier Canvas Rivington bag. Use that model number to find particular bags that are higher quality. Heck, you can use that same number with Mary and she can get it to you from the same factory.

If you know what to look for and what you want, you can pay much less than what some of our dealers here charge.

m3: no offense, that price is way too high.

Eiderdaus

there is no 1:1. even with real leather

hotbagger

hi I am a usual customer for excellent bags and I am also looking for great quality replica watches? any suggestions?

machiavegli

+ 1 for Mary .., the LV Surya XL bag she got my wife is a showstopper

Mach

Kuyajeje

What is Mary website

trailboss99
On 21/11/2013 at 21:33, Kuyajeje said:

What is Mary website

Send her an email (her email is in her sectionhere) and tell her what you want, she will tell you what is available. 

GingerApple
3 hours ago, trailboss99 said:

Send her an email (her email is in her sectionhere) and tell her what you want, she will tell you what is available. 

ROFL.

You just replied to a post from 2013!!!!!

You're as slow as the Shoutybox :rofl:

trailboss99
1 hour ago, TheGingerFerret said:

ROFL.

You just replied to a post from 2013!!!!!

You're as slow as the Shoutybox :rofl:

yes but since a scammer bumped the thread anyone who see the question now knows the answer, don't they?