Sign in to follow this  
MikeMcNair

GUNZ AND DSSDs, i had to post this..........

trailboss99
Bill Ruger copied the Nambu cocking mechanism and incorporated it in his Ruger Standard Bull Barrell .22 pistol !

One of the reasons it's still the best .22 plinker out there followed by a Colt Woodsmen if you can find one.

Col.

Baldrick

Agreed Col, a fine pistol, had one or many years, I was one of the Range Officers at my local club, the Ruger was always the weapon of choice for newbies :D

MikeMcNair

so no one else has any pix? i would thing there would be a bazillion pix in here. ?

dingle
so no one else has any pix? i would thing there would be a bazillion pix in here. ?

I do not own a gun or a DSSD......:D

djprone
Dj,

I call Bullshit! Everyone knows that the Airforce doesn't actually USE their rifles......they simply have them to hang dirty laundry off of!

All may be true, but i was actually quite good with a rifle so did a fair few competitions with the RAF. I've never shot one at anyone before, but to be fair, neither has many people. But on the other hand, i've given the go ahead for bloody great missiles to be fired to destroy bridges in Iraq - not many people can say that. :)

MikeMcNair

dingleberry needs to go shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.budsgunshop.com

or, the green walther P22 in the pic i posted could be yours for 250 us, its SICK for a 22.

ImWatchingYOU

you guys prepairing for war or something? Or this is to protect you watches?

MikeMcNair

actually, i am simply preparing for the photoshoot to look like Murdock in your avatar

Baldrick
bloody great missiles to be fired to destroy bridges in Iraq - not many people can say that.

Speshully dem dat was on da bridge at da time :beer2:

Legger

Say hello to my little friend!

fc8af85f.jpg

MikeMcNair

legger, that is FUCKING hysterical!!!!!!!!!! i dam near spit coffee all over my MB Air.

lolol rofl!!! :wheredidthehostingmoneygo?: :wheredidthehostingmoneygo?: :wheredidthehostingmoneygo?: :wheredidthehostingmoneygo?:

Legger
legger, that is FUCKING hysterical!!!!!!!!!! i dam near spit coffee all over my MB Air.

lolol rofl!!! :wheredidthehostingmoneygo?: :wheredidthehostingmoneygo?: :wheredidthehostingmoneygo?: :wheredidthehostingmoneygo?:

Glad you like it!