Sign in to follow this  
Cdevil

New 5007.

Cdevil

Hey guys, so I just found an updated version of the 5007 with the new rotor. It looks really good to me.

What do you guys think? Is it worth the update?

e7ff51e5179748ea7197af46bd46c9fe.jpg

8c01038e9c5576e9e1640c2996f69ed7.jpg

wqleow

I believe that the only differences are the movement deco and the curved springbar and strap.

Also I think the deployant buckle is different.

Personally I don't see a need to get another one unless you are planning to get one more in a different colour scheme!

Edited by wqleow

Slink73

I have one on order and just received the QC pics. I will write a review and post the photo's when I get the watch.

I would suggest unless you're after a different colour combo there's not enough in it to warrant the change - As this will be my first 5007 it's no odds to me...

It's just the tension of waiting that kills me...

GT86

You will miss that same tension once you no longer have anything in the air, it's very addictive...Well, at least I know I do :thumbsup2:

Slink73

I am still waiting for the confirmation it is in the post. Been a long weekend in China and (very professionally) KW told me they'd be offline until today. I am so twitchy for the watch(es) to come. I am looking at straps as well but keep telling myself I must wait till they've arrived...

...this is sooooo crazy addictive...