Sign in to follow this  
themoo-12

Never new that a current style Daytona was modded to a sec @9

themoo-12

I found an old thread of Roberts that was selling a current style of Daytonas with a sec@9 function. I know its not per gen but 99.999% of people wont know that. I feel dumb for buying a sec@ 6 in the first place. Oh well time to enjoy a WORKING Daytona ;)

Silverspeed

Actually the sec@9 is correct for the Daytona, the models from 1988 to the year 2000 had a movement based on a Zenith movement

The rep Daytona sec@9 are hard to find....I would like one too :thumbsup2:

SliceMaster

Do you have a link for that mate?

themoo-12
Actually the sec@9 is correct for the Daytona, the models from 1988 to the year 2000 had a movement based on a Zenith movement

The rep Daytona sec@9 are hard to find....I would like one too :unsure:

I know that, I just didnt know they made a modded version of a current model :thumbsup2: PM Robert he can get them. Heres a link to the thread I found it at. http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=3830

GC

I know that, I just didnt know they made a modded version of a current model :thumbsup2: PM Robert he can get them. Heres a link to the thread I found it at. http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=3830

That version is the pre 2000 model, not the current model.

themoo-12

Really? That looks close....what am I missing haha

GC

Really? That looks close....what am I missing haha

This is the pre 2000 model

Rolex-Daytona-White-Gold-Replica.jpg

This is the current version

rolex-daytona-14066-1.jpg

themoo-12

Well yes I see that but as far as the white dial goes, the only difference is the placement of the seconds movement? Im guessing this is due to the switch from the zenith to their in house movement.

GC

wait a min... I'm mixing up the white gold version with the SS version... disregard my post mate.

GC

This is the pre 2000 version (sec@9)

16520_3641b.jpg

This is the post 2000 version (sec @6)

Mens-Stainless-Steel-Black-Dial-Silver-Tachymeter-Bezel-Rolex-Daytona-Cosmograph-332-10225.00.jpg

The hour markers & chrono sub dial spacing are the major differences.

I had to take my foot out of my mouth after the mixup with the SS vs White Gold :thumbsup2:

themoo-12

Its all good I just did some research of my own and found out :D Looks like they only made em this way for like a year

MikeyMouseWatch

Well these are my favourite Rolex models.