Sign in to follow this  
ianl1969

What is this Pam???

Abe Fromen

Had to look one up.....

hqdefault.jpg

I've always admired his designs and innovation, but not enough to buy a rep. Although the white dial of this is much nicer, IMO.

Xpletiv

I actually wouldn't mind a A.S., but the Rep price put me off and do they still have them available anyway?

Now, also, don't forget you can always edit your post, but at least with it unedited you can learn something. And I see you've done just that!

Edited by Xpletiv

mos009

Had to look one up.....

hqdefault.jpg

I've always admired his designs and innovation, but not enough to buy a rep. Although the white dial of this is much nicer, IMO.

100% agree,

stevok2305

That 'Pam' dial looks like it was created by a 5 year old. Sorry but I think you overpaid at $35.

ShadyManc

Bought this today on Close5 for $35 shipped. Any info is helpful

I think I did pretty good..

Sorry mate, you think wrong. You've spunked $35 up the wall - I'm just glad it wasn't any more money.

James.
That 'Pam' dial looks like it was created by a 5 year old. Sorry but I think you overpaid at $35.

By about $34.95 he overpaid.

No need to get butt hurt OP, its an ugly watch. It's not opinion, but pure unadulterated fact in this case. Cest la vie

Gosh people can be so sensitive

deju

In this game ignorance is bliss.

Fuck it if you like it wear it, but bookmark this page because if you get deeper into this hobby it will make you laugh.

The more flaws you know the more you'll be annoyed.

Personally I think very few folks would know if it was real, fake or even give a toss whats on your wrist.

ianl1969

Had to look one up.....

hqdefault.jpg

I feel like you might be teasing me?

mysterio

Had to look one up.....

hqdefault.jpg

Why would you think that? He was stating a pretty level headed comment. And yes, there is a rep of both the white and black dialed AS Krono Bauhaus 2.

ianl1969

In this game ignorance is bliss.

Fuck it if you like it wear it, but bookmark this page because if you get deeper into this hobby it will make you laugh.

The more flaws you know the more you'll be annoyed.

Personally I think very few folks would know if it was real, fake or even give a toss whats on your wrist.

Thanks.... Unlike most of the other responses, this was a good one.

Had to look one up.....

hqdefault.jpg

Why would you think that? He was stating a pretty level headed comment. And yes, there is a rep of both the white and black dialed AS Krono Bauhaus 2.

I said that because of his previous comment...I was joking!

ianl1969

By about $34.95 he overpaid.

No need to get butt hurt OP, its an ugly watch. It's not opinion, but pure unadulterated fact in this case. Cest la vie

Gosh people can be so sensitive

:finger: Far from Butt hurt, you just think your opinion means something...

black263

If this ever came on M2M, I'd be very tempted to buy it and display it in my watchbox.

It would make my Invicta look brilliant.

ianl1969

I actually wouldn't mind a A.S., but the Rep price put me off and do they still have them available anyway?

Now, also, don't forget you can always edit your post, but at least with it unedited you can learn something. And I see you've done just that!

I would love to know where to get a Silberstein I have tried everywhere.

ianl1969

If this ever came on M2M, I'd be very tempted to buy it and display it in my watchbox.

Well admitting to owning an Invicta is half the battle.

black263

Well admitting to owning an Invicta is half the battle.

I have two. Great watches.

GenTLe

http://puretime01.com/watch-brands/alain-silberstein.html

TD on RWI, not here.

But they are from 2008 so I doubt they are still available...

tonyh7

The interesting thing about PAMs is that I think they are easily the best repped of all the big brands. And also the worst repped too!

ianl1969

http://puretime01.co...ilberstein.html

TD on RWI, not here.

Yeah I have asked everyone...I will need to find someone that has one and wants to get rid of it.

GenTLe

http://puretime01.co...ilberstein.html

TD on RWI, not here.

Yeah I have asked everyone...I will need to find someone that has one and wants to get rid of it.

I have the feeling that it will be VERY hard to find someone who has it :giggle:

RichardMiami

Post up in the Want To Buy section... you have nothing to lose!

Jibuti

nothing wrong with watch. it is lovely. and I really like that crown-guard.

Abe Fromen

Had to look one up.....

hqdefault.jpg

Nope, not at all. I think AS has a place in haut horologie... but that original pieces... yeesh.

I've come very close to pulling the trigger on a white AS chrono many times. But there's always something that sings to me more. I used to know a guy in London who had a gen AS chrono, which is how I learned about the brand. They're really quite something when you see the gen. Like build quality is beyond any gen Rolex or Omega and defo not a watch you'd see every day. The guy I knew said most people think it's a cheap fashion watch but those in the know...know.

ianl1969

Had to look one up.....

hqdefault.jpg

Nope, not at all. I think AS has a place in haut horologie... but that original pieces... yeesh.

I've come very close to pulling the trigger on a white AS chrono many times. But there's always something that sings to me more. I used to know a guy in London who had a gen AS chrono, which is how I learned about the brand. They're really quite something when you see the gen. Like build quality is beyond any gen Rolex or Omega and defo not a watch you'd see every day. The guy I knew said most people think it's a cheap fashion watch but those in the know...know.

Yeah for some reason I have just always liked it. The one with the scalloping / design. It would be fun to own. Someone had to buy the reps at some point, so I am hoping it comes up for sale eventually. As much as some people hate on them I bet it wont last long in the M2M.

ianl1969

This one!alain-silberstein-krono-bauhau-kt0502-1_zpsl5cuwny9.jpg

GT86

There are clearly some fans of this...Feel like I'm missing out as that is literally my idea of the worst looking watch possible!

Can't deny it is 'innovative' though......