tinoki

where to find the most trusted sites ?

tinoki

i am searching for good sites for good replica watches but i dont know which of them trusted.. can you guys recommend for good dealers and sites ?

tomtom1988

Any of the TDs will do you right

tinoki

i checked aoobut/time but its looks pretty old site. and not sure if its still exists. so its good site ? how can i know that its trusted ? what its the quality of the watches here?

thanks.

onzenuub

Sjeeeeeeeeeeeeees, how can we know if dealers are trusted? Fuck, maybe because they are on the trusted dealers list? Maybe they are on the trusted dealers list because in the past they have proven they are trusted. Fuck, would thuis all make sense?????

tinoki

Sjeeeeeeeeeeeeees, how can we know if dealers are trusted? Fuck, maybe because they are on the trusted dealers list? Maybe they are on the trusted dealers list because in the past they have proven they are trusted. Fuck, would thuis all make sense?????

so you maybe know trusted dealr? have you never order replica watches from someone you know you can trust ?

onzenuub

so you maybe know trusted dealr? have you never order replica watches from someone you know you can trust ?

Hes.

Hes.

I did mean: yes.

deju

What we need to do is create some sort of community of people to exchange information and experiences.

But maybe we should use only pictures to create it, incase people can't read.

tinoki

Hes.

Hes.

who ??

phone

Basically what Onzen is trying to say (in a more professional manner) is that these dealers are on the Trusted Dealer list because people have order AND received the watch they ordered from these dealers multiple times and have great communication and are willing to work with you so that you receive the watch you ordered. All of them are active or else they wouldn't be on the list. Do your research first before purchasing for your first time, there are lots of resources here that you can read. This is not a hobby that you can just jump into. Read first please.

greg_r

Um

Have you even looked at the board index page? There's a long list of trusted dealers there. I suggest you make use of it...

onzenuub

Hes.

Hes.

who ??

No, Who is not on the list.

stevok2305

Think OP is either a total fuckwit or just a wind up merchant.

narikaa

Um

Have you even looked at the board index page? There's a long list of trusted dealers there. I suggest you make use of it...

Most unfortunately prefer only to deal with

sane

buyers

;)

stevok2305

Um

Most unfortunately prefer only to deal with

sane

buyers

;)

That rules out 99.9% of the members here then :rofl:

tinoki

Basically what Onzen is trying to say (in a more professional manner) is that these dealers are on the Trusted Dealer list because people have order AND received the watch they ordered from these dealers multiple times and have great communication and are willing to work with you so that you receive the watch you ordered. All of them are active or else they wouldn't be on the list. Do your research first before purchasing for your first time, there are lots of resources here that you can read. This is not a hobby that you can just jump into. Read first please.

its not a hobby my friend. just looking for 2-3 watches that i liked. It does not have to be so complicated. if you guys here know about someone that really trusted dealer i would be very satisfied to get some information.

phone

its not a hobby my friend. just looking for 2-3 watches that i liked. It does not have to be so complicated. if you guys here know about someone that really trusted dealer i would be very satisfied to get some information.

Literally just scroll down the index board.

onzenuub

Someone is on the list.

greg_r

You do not appear to be paying attention. Our list of dealers (found on the board index page or linked from here: http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=60 ) are all current, trusted, reliable dealers. If they were not, they would not be there.

Now go take a look at them and see what they are offering!!!!

phone

Someone is on the list.

In before this guy is trolling

tinoki

You do not appear to be paying attention. Our list of dealers (found on the board index page or linked from here: http://www.rwg.bz/bo...hp?showtopic=60 ) are all current, trusted, reliable dealers. If they were not, they would not be there.

Now go take a look at them and see what they are offering!!!!

i saw this list. i mean that its very old (2008) post and i dont sure if its still active you know.. thats why i asking the forum guys about the dealers

greg_r

supid thing.jpeg

Oyyyyy....... :picard2:

That list is updated regularly and has been current since it was first posted, If you'll look at the bottom of the post, you will see that it was last updated ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!

:frusty:

onzenuub
supid thing.jpeg

Oyyyyy....... :picard2:

That list is updated regularly and has been current since it was first posted, If you'll look at the bottom of the post, you will see that it was last updated ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!

:frusty:

Who updates that list? Is he or she trusted?

greg_r

Who updates that list? Is he or she trusted?

The hamster updates the list. Doubt him if you dare...

hamster-despiterage.jpg