Sign in to follow this  
matty1938

Who offers really good Tudor reps?

matty1938

Looking for a really nice quality Tudor heritage black. Anyone know where to find a nice one? Thanks

Foxindebox

Personally, I use Toro or Tim at watchfinder. Just look down the TD list, they all carry the same watches. Pick your dealer, then your watch :)

GoW13

All dealers can source the same watches from the same factories. TDs are just middlemen, not the producer!

black263

Forgive us for being rude to you, but if you had read the New Members information, you wouldn't ask such a stupid question. And before you go off at me for picking on a noob, try searching for "who sells" and "who offers", to find the over 1500 hits asking the same question. None of these would have been posted if the originators had read the links in BIG RED WRITING on the right hand side of the home page.

trailboss99

The Tudor Heritage (assuming you mean the chrono) only exists as a quartz rep from China. The only "nice" one is from Phong (Jewelry and Watch) and will set you back around $1500 plus. I don't think he does the heritage either, just the original.