Sign in to follow this  
naidoo

archie gets a replica LOL

JerAnt

If somebody really has his address he's lucky to receive a quartz Rollie. Could go in the pizza direction or even mebbee much worse.

Dick.

Sent from my SH1T on Crapalot

I have his address, don't tempt me.

The dealers in town shudder at the sight of him walking thru the doors. I was in the old Watches of Switzerland store in McAuthur chambers one day talking to the AD (who is known to me) when he walked in and all the AD said was "Oh fuck, not that cock, not today" and ushered me out back to continue our conversation in peace.

Great story! I'll bet your buddy isn't the only guy suddenly busy when ole Archie walks in ...

northantsrich
I actually don't really find him entertaining anymore. Its just kind of sad. Unemployed with mental health issues - not a particularly rosy future.

Yea. Talk about prostituting yourself for ad revenue.

Real car crash TV. Can you imagine him as a reality TV program

northantsrich

If somebody really has his address he's lucky to receive a quartz Rollie. Could go in the pizza direction or even mebbee much worse.

Dick.

Sent from my SH1T on Crapalot

I have his address, don't tempt me.

The dealers in town shudder at the sight of him walking thru the doors. I was in the old Watches of Switzerland store in McAuthur chambers one day talking to the AD (who is known to me) when he walked in and all the AD said was "Oh fuck, not that cock, not today" and ushered me out back to continue our conversation in peace.

Great story! I'll bet your buddy isn't the only guy suddenly busy when ole Archie walks in ...

Lol that's pretty funny

Moondustesp

Hes fucking nuts! ��