Kwt

Latest JF Factory Basel 2016 Yachtmaster Grey Dial Blue Hands! Mini review but PIC heavy.

Hey Blue

I purchased my Noob V7 modded Hulk a year ago. My Christmas gift to me! added ETA 2836, adjusted window, Etc, Etc, Etc. Had tested to 50m. Purchased it a year ago. Within a week I took the watch over to my favorite Gen Rolex store. I laid it down on the velvet case and the sales lady laid down a gen Hulk. We stared at them for a few minutes and she picked up my modded RolSub and I picked up her Gen. She put the mod down and I put the Gen back on the velvet. Then we asked a more experienced salesmen over. No one could tell the difference....that is with out opening up the watch. Look, I have a Gen 16613 older Black face, circa 1999. My wife gave it to me for my 50th birthday. It cost her, or should I say me, LOL, $5K on Sanibel Island at Congress Jewelers. Great store. I am not trying to be pretentious in purchasing a modded or a Franken or a fake. I travel a lot. South and Central America mostly. Be cautious of what you wear on your fingers and wrists down there. I would rather lose a $600 watch than a $5000 watch. And no one knows the difference if you buy quality. Do your research. BK and TC are great choices. Trusty Time has a 116613 TT wrapped gold, which covers the sides of the mid links on the bracelet. They start w/a Noob V7 cost is $688, not bad for a very good looking watch. I know were told to stay away from 116613 TT watches because of the gold plating process and it getting scratches. But what the heck, I'm pulling the trigger on a Blue faced TT 116613 this coming Christmas....Yeah! Better than spending @10K for a new gen.

FL13

Fuck you Gazz, this is a stellar photo and makes me want one... Same reason I bought the damned SARB035, and Prometheus Piranha... Your damned photos!

You've cost me almost $1000 already!

:lol:

IK3Pyav.jpg

GenTLe
I purchased my Noob V7 modded Hulk a year ago.

Considering that the noob v7 is on the market from one month, and 1 year ago the top was v5, your story sound strange...

philippe123

IK3Pyav.jpg

Where did you buy this wonderful piece?

Which dealer had the modded hulk Noob V7?Thanks for reply

SamsonAusKognito

Great watch :drool: I love this one.

p-ro

I purchased my Noob V7 modded Hulk a year ago. My Christmas gift to me! added ETA 2836, adjusted window, Etc, Etc, Etc. Had tested to 50m. Purchased it a year ago. Within a week I took the watch over to my favorite Gen Rolex store. I laid it down on the velvet case and the sales lady laid down a gen Hulk. We stared at them for a few minutes and she picked up my modded RolSub and I picked up her Gen. She put the mod down and I put the Gen back on the velvet. Then we asked a more experienced salesmen over. No one could tell the difference....that is with out opening up the watch. Look, I have a Gen 16613 older Black face, circa 1999. My wife gave it to me for my 50th birthday. It cost her, or should I say me, LOL, $5K on Sanibel Island at Congress Jewelers. Great store. I am not trying to be pretentious in purchasing a modded or a Franken or a fake. I travel a lot. South and Central America mostly. Be cautious of what you wear on your fingers and wrists down there. I would rather lose a $600 watch than a $5000 watch. And no one knows the difference if you buy quality. Do your research. BK and TC are great choices. Trusty Time has a 116613 TT wrapped gold, which covers the sides of the mid links on the bracelet. They start w/a Noob V7 cost is $688, not bad for a very good looking watch. I know were told to stay away from 116613 TT watches because of the gold plating process and it getting scratches. But what the heck, I'm pulling the trigger on a Blue faced TT 116613 this coming Christmas....Yeah! Better than spending @10K for a new gen.

Pretty fucking ballsy taking a fake to an AD and parading it around.

It would piss me off if i worked there!

Abe Fromen

Fuckin' Gazz... :)

turbolad

Ordered noob version myself :-) haha

childishthing

Going to get one of these for sure. I never liked the YM until I saw the gray dial w/ the blue hand :P

philippe123

x

Fg-75

I like the two tone lume make it look great

childishthing

Too many options. JF, BP, and Noob...

anfalas

Stunning looking rep that......easily my favourite YM

Mike R
On 06/09/2016 at 16:34, Hey Blue said:

Wow small world, my wife bought my twotone blue dial Rolex submariner  at Congress jewelers, Sanibel inland also. 2002, I think it was $7200 then. It’s crazy how much they have gone up in price. 

I know this is old thread but just wanted to comment and say hello. 

American Psycho

looks great man

Mike R
11 minutes ago, American Psycho said:

looks great man

:daffy:   American Psycho. 

Diggen the name.  :notworthy: