Sign in to follow this  
RollyGeek1

Superolexweb

RollyGeek1

Very poor customer service. I bought one Rolex Gmt, and one Submariner both $298 USD. The pictures of his website are fraudulent, misrepresentation, deceptive, of the actual watch he sends to buyers. I looked at his site and ordered the two most expensive watches. When the watches arrived, luckily i had a watch opener, and I opened the back case to check it to see if the items inside out as represented in his website. The inside of the watch was nothing like the picture shown in his website. He sends very cheap movements that goes for less than $100 and makes it look like he sends good quality as described in his website.

We exchanged emails and he asked me to send it by registered airmail. which I did. 63 days later, and Qi Wen Bo , the guy who runs the site, has completely ignored my email. Blocked me from his email list. in the end I lost over $650 USD including shipping the item back to him, And i have been left with no money and no watch. Be careful he runs more than one side check his websites before you buy.

there are more reputable sites who charges slightly more but in the end of the day it doesnt leave you with no watch and no money.

There are other people in other websites that this person has screwed over. STAY AWAY FROM THIS IDIOT!

onionbag

We already have a list of dealers in whom we trust and feel no need to dabble with scammers.

Trusted dealers and information are our raison d'etre.

Have a look around, you'll like it.............and you can say :fuck: here.......

dalboy

We already have a list of dealers in whom we trust and feel no need to dabble with scammers.

Trusted dealers and information are our raison d'etre.

Have a look around, you'll like it.............and you can say :fuck: here.......

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ All this ... especially the Fuck . :giggle:

RussP

FUCK...............

Always felt like doing that.

stevok2305

FUCK!!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

BadPickle
:bollocks:

onionbag

:bollocks:

Fuckin' subversive you are......