Sign in to follow this  
themoo-12

What's your longest worn/most reliable/workhorse rep?

themoo-12

I'll start with my DSSD. Purchased 5/2010, worn almost daily since then. It's been flawless minus needing a date wheel fix.

IMAG0032_zpsyt5tuqdo.jpg

fatarms

My workhorse, at least twice a week wear to work watch is a homage, not a rep. It's a PAM 127 fiddy homage I got in a cheap m2m sale about three years or so ago. I spent more on the strap than I did the watch :lol:

20140124_201946_zpsc9f7549d.jpg

SteveA

A 21j DSSD which had the Kenny relume,matte dial,new bezel etc.Been worn everywhere including gym and snorkelling no issues never misses a beat.Love it

stevok2305

A no date Sub I've had for around 15 years. Paid £20 for it, worn it for building, gardening and any other crappy tasks like that. Never had the back off and it still runs first swirl at around +5 secs per day.

Simms

My Pam 288

de280f4339e49c99df561b7639a9d22d_zps6cy7owau.jpg

And my Pam 005 which I've added a black croco hornback strap too

392b3e2c242d126c90ebf2d7996c03cd_zpsd6svs8tp.jpg

These two bad boys have gotten a lot of mileage

Gazzla

My first ever rep. Took a complete punt on a random website. A21J, was my daily beater for ten years. :D

h57iSV4.jpg?1

ag69

A Tag Link from '92.

2hot2trot

My workhorse, at least twice a week wear to work watch is a homage, not a rep. It's a PAM 127 fiddy homage I got in a cheap m2m sale about three years or so ago. I spent more on the strap than I did the watch :lol:

I am loving this Fatarms.

You know you want to flip it... :Praying:

GC

My first rep, bought in 2010.

IMG_2070APS.jpg

themoo-12

IMG_2070APS.jpg

I believe that you and I have the EXACT same watch! I can tell because the 10 is incorrect like mine ;) I still have that Invicta you sold me too!

fatarms

I flipped this one about 4-5 months back or so...

PA030026_zps367e1690.jpg

GC

IMG_2070APS.jpg

I believe that you and I have the EXACT same watch! I can tell because the 10 is incorrect like mine ;) I still have that Invicta you sold me too!

Namaste my friend.

Kernow

Seamaster chrono or TC LV

Daywatch

The one with most running time (over 700 days) due to excellent power reserve, lume and night readability and some hours of almost daily use: 16570 Expl. II

DSC_4369ar_zpsrgpucivd.jpg

The most sturdy and indestructible, 22mm thickness of repsteel PAM193 with a drop-resistant and protecting cg-device

IMG_3324_zpsb8a60472.jpg

The one that was most in the water, outdated BP-sub going into the 4th Summer

IMG_5510c_zpstxdfrtx1.jpg

If You treat them well, they will treat You well. Out of all my collection I sent one back to China for repairs in the week of arrival and it´s been good since and replaced one 23j movement with a better, new one. All the rest is running happily and well for 1, 2 or 3 Years, the A7750s are doing fine and not even the quartz ones needed a battery replacement yet (I suppose that´s due before end of 2016). Tighten a screw here or a rotor there was occasionally necessary but not on those 3 above.

greg_r

My oldest is a 21J Rolex day/date that I bought about 15-16 years ago. I wore it every day for the first 6-7 years and it's still going strong. The only thing it's had done to it is a replacement case 3 or 4 years back as the original got beaten up pretty badly and it was easier to drop the movement into a new case (salvaged from a broken cheapie DJ I had) than to try and polish out the scratches on the original.

rolexDD_120315.JPG

k3rm87

Ulysse Nardin Blue Surf RG case. Been on many late night and early mornings with me involving copious alcohol and runs beautifully. Will never sell it.

processengr

Mine is a quartz TAG 36mm bought at a flea market in 1982. Still running, plating wearing off...

Stuvetjee

PAM 111 V3

KeNnY

My IWC F.A. Jones bought from Marvellous Replica 6 years ago.

fa jones_zpshh0hokwl.jpg