1985 Seiko in pristine nick. :D

Uut1mAg.jpg

GC
IMG_20160606_123913_zps0szbim5h.jpg

N.Rico
e3295765-a83e-41f0-98e5-c1b3a130d45e_zps91b20960.jpg

GenTLe

Not on the wrist, but soon...

Just finished to reassemble it 10min ago after a complete movement service. Now running with 0ms BE and between -1 and +2 s/d in all positions with 310°amplitude :)

bd2b308e9d7364471dc12bdc19c83916.jpg

Robin195959
E85526F4-996E-4E78-8335-976708F07369_zpswlci7dbj.jpg

dave47

Hi, Gang!

Just back from a wonderful, relaxing cruise to Bermuda with wifey and another couple, w/ their relatives. It was a real blast with them. While on the ship, I wandered over to the jewelry/watch "shoppe" to see the "wares," and came across several wonderful gems I'd love to get but was limited to only one. On the last night of the cruise, I made a tough decision and settled for this beautiful, heavy Stuhrling Original automatic diver's watch, with skeleton dial showing off the mechanical movement. It's a big watch, but not in the "monster" category made famous by INVICTA. It's 54mm across, with crown; 14mm thick, and weighs in at 158 grams. The rubber strap is as soft as "all get out," and is very comfortable on the wrist. I've never given skeletons a second thought, but this diver (Stuhrling Original Elite 360) was very captivating & enjoyed watching the movement in action; and according to the reviews of it I've read, this is a very popular, well-made model. Only caveat: it's 50M water resistance rated, good for "showering and 'swimming in shallow water.' " The latter event will not happen. dave:

IMG_8809_zps7q7xs1tu.jpg

IMG_8805_zpsv39ispdn.jpg

IMG_8807_zpstzrfeivo.jpg

ONE MORE:

IMG_8803_zpsxpd6tno7.jpg

Edited by dave47

dave47

IMG_20160606_123913_zps0szbim5h.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!! My Grail I hope to secure before I kick The Bucket.

dave

dave47

Happy Monday, ain't no sunshine today or tomorrow

v6TUp68h.jpg

BEAUTEOUS, my friend! I had a chance to buy this during my last cruise but turned down wifey's offer. I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!! They're coming to TAKE ME AWAW, AHA!!

dave

WatchDog21
Hi, Gang! Just back from a wonderful, relaxing cruise to Bermuda with wifey and another couple, w/ their relatives. It was a real blast with them. While on the ship, I wandered over to the jewelry/watch "shoppe" to see the "wares," and came across several wonderful gems I'd love to get but was limited to only one. On the last night of the cruise, I made a tough decision and settled for this beautiful, heavy Stuhrling Original automatic diver's watch, with skeleton dial showing off the mechanical movement. It's a big watch, but not in the "monster" category made famous by INVICTA. It's 54mm across, with crown; 14mm thick, and weighs in at 158 grams. The rubber strap is as soft as "all get out," and is very comfortable on the wrist. I've never given skeletons a second thought, but this diver (Stuhrling Original Elite 360) was very captivating & enjoyed watching the movement in action; and according to the reviews of it I've read, this is a very popular, well-made model. Only caveat: it's 50M water resistance rated, good for "showering and 'swimming in shallow water.' " The latter event will not happen. dave:

Nice Dave. It is on the larger side but does wear rather comfortably. Mine says hi!27079205301_607b747489_c.jpg

Robin195959
Hi, Gang! Just back from a wonderful, relaxing cruise to Bermuda with wifey and another couple, w/ their relatives. It was a real blast with them. While on the ship, I wandered over to the jewelry/watch "shoppe" to see the "wares," and came across several wonderful gems I'd love to get but was limited to only one. On the last night of the cruise, I made a tough decision and settled for this beautiful, heavy Stuhrling Original automatic diver's watch, with skeleton dial showing off the mechanical movement. It's a big watch, but not in the "monster" category made famous by INVICTA. It's 54mm across, with crown; 14mm thick, and weighs in at 158 grams. The rubber strap is as soft as "all get out," and is very comfortable on the wrist. I've never given skeletons a second thought, but this diver (Stuhrling Original Elite 360) was very captivating & enjoyed watching the movement in action; and according to the reviews of it I've read, this is a very popular, well-made model. Only caveat: it's 50M water resistance rated, good for "showering and 'swimming in shallow water.' " The latter event will not happen. dave:

Nice Dave. It is on the larger side but does wear rather comfortably. Mine says hi!27079205301_607b747489_c.jpg

They are big beasts guys. Like the sailcloth combo. Enjoy

Slink73

27faad65b28cd903cbea67a7cb4ad20a.jpg

Had to take it off for fight club...

The first rule of fight club is you do not talk about fight club...

Beautiful watch tho'. :lol:

Thanks! Just back from an AD after a full overhaul. Very pleased to have the ol girl back...

mclarendude

ed86a93456d88e661ff59882b592e274.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dave47

BEAUTEOUS, c.! Love the strap on yours. What is it and from where? Have a bad case of C.R.S. right now. heh!

dave

Del

Still this...in the morning sunlight...

b6f16502d03ee39fae594748acb2ca44.jpg

Cubic Hare
20160607_172052-1.jpg

simey83

Where did summer go :angry:

27444922021_8d76c26b39_b.jpg

gravedigger

65f6903239e7cdb0616338345ff3ebdf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk