Sign in to follow this  
Mlp86

Any experience with Danish customs

Mlp86

Hi All,

So i got a notice from Josh that My first rep order had left China.

Shipping through the UK as many recommends.

But am a bit in a doubt about how customs would react if they get a hold of the package, and how often people in here experience Problems with customs. In My case the Danish customs, and if a country got rules, taxes and fines it is definately Denmark :)

If you have the reps with you from a journey it is No problem in a certain money Range, as får i know.

Any experience?

Edge22

As long as your parcel is shipping through the UK, you should be fine.

It is then an intra-EU shipment and should not be exposed to any excessive checking by customs.

I can't however comment on Danish customs, the above is a more general statement.

Kleen™

I've lost a few over the years and received letters from brand lawyers twice.

Triangular shipping is the safest, though.

Mlp86

I guess that is a risk in this hobby, and never buy more than what your willing to loose. Kind of same philosophy in investments ;)

But would it be Better to Ship to an adress in germany and then to Denmark? Got a Company adress there. And can be shipped with other goods.

greg_r

I guess that is a risk in this hobby, and never buy more than what your willing to loose. Kind of same philosophy in investments ;)

But would it be Better to Ship to an adress in germany and then to Denmark? Got a Company adress there. And can be shipped with other goods.

Nope - Germany is as problematic as Denmark in that regard. Shipping via the UK is by far the safest - problems can still happen, but they're rare. Once the item is within the EU, customs tend to relax - for counterfeit goods searches they're mainly concentrating on shipments from China.

Mlp86

Nope - Germany is as problematic as Denmark in that regard. Shipping via the UK is by far the safest - problems can still happen, but they're rare. Once the item is within the EU, customs tend to relax - for counterfeit goods searches they're mainly concentrating on shipments from China.

Okay thanks, makes sense :)

But as i can see, there is no 100% safe way to do this - as the replicas in EU are just not legal to have/get.

Kleen™

Okay thanks, makes sense :)

But as i can see, there is no 100% safe way to do this - as the replicas in EU are just not legal to have/get.

Wrong. They are legal to own i DK. Just not to buy or sell.