Sign in to follow this  
boredpanda

What is this SPA service from Vac

BadPickle

nah........................... I know pickle.......... he isn't dill enough for me, if you know what I mean! :giggle:

Hello caller :D

Hello PBR baby.............. ;)

Got your dill on today?

I can have it on, or off as you please big boy :giggle:

Phantomtech

I've read and seen many mentions about it but no concrete mentioning of what it entails.

Is it just a strip down of movement, clean and oil? Is it generally something worth doing?

From all the sketchy sales threads that are popping up recently it's just a term to describe how to double the TD price without being accused of profiteering....

Jibuti

it's a strip down, clean and re-lubrication of the movement.

I need this service................................. ;)

yes, but only as outside job, not inside-so no latex gloves, vaseline,.... but what do I know....

RUSH2112

I've read and seen many mentions about it but no concrete mentioning of what it entails.

Is it just a strip down of movement, clean and oil? Is it generally something worth doing?

From all the sketchy sales threads that are popping up recently it's just a term to describe how to double the TD price without being accused of profiteering....

If no one buys it will surely stop. I also won't pay part of the original shipping cost you paid to get the rep that you are selling.