Sign in to follow this  
greg_r

Weekly Wrist Check

greg_r

New BOB croco strap on my PAM 111h today, so thought I'd share. Very pleased with the strap - even though it's new and a bit stiff, it's still much more comfortable than the rep strap the PAM came with.

111_bob_160309.jpg

Luthier
New BOB croco strap on my PAM 111h today, so thought I'd share. Very pleased with the strap - even though it's new and a bit stiff, it's still much more comfortable than the rep strap the PAM came with.

Nice watch and beautiful strap, very rich color and texture, looks soft to me, at least the top.

KinCaidk
IMAG0058.jpg

greg_r

Nice watch and beautiful strap, very rich color and texture, looks soft to me, at least the top.

Yup - My second BOB strap. They're excellent quality - especially given the reasonable cost. It's surprisingly soft for a brand new strap - the leather feels great, it's only the padding that's still a bit stiff and I'm sure that will improve with some wear. It's also a bit more appropriate for work than the gen dive strap I've had on this watch recently :trailboss:

alphakazi

everyone loves the BOB straps, time to pick one up for myself - looks good greg and nice Omega Kin

The novelty still hasn't worn out on my Werners acquisition :trailboss:

img5418h.jpg

AllergyDoc
Tona4.jpg

NFleischer

DSC00171.JPG

The bargain used gen IWC today

Edited by NFleischer

greg_r

Very nice indeed Noel - one of my favourite IWC models...

AllergyDoc

Anything (almost) with yellow is great!

greg_r

?

8056pi.jpg

:thumbsup:

oscarmadfish

i think i like that greg but not sure about the yellow strap

iabounty

?

8056pi.jpg

:thumbsup:

Anyone remember loty from our former r.i.p. RWG? He would dig that watch baby.. :D

Luthier

Yup - My second BOB strap. They're excellent quality - especially given the reasonable cost. It's surprisingly soft for a brand new strap - the leather feels great, it's only the padding that's still a bit stiff and I'm sure that will improve with some wear. It's also a bit more appropriate for work than the gen dive strap I've had on this watch recently :thumbsup:

Who is BOB???????????????????

greg_r

Yup - My second BOB strap. They're excellent quality - especially given the reasonable cost. It's surprisingly soft for a brand new strap - the leather feels great, it's only the padding that's still a bit stiff and I'm sure that will improve with some wear. It's also a bit more appropriate for work than the gen dive strap I've had on this watch recently :D

Who is BOB???????????????????

http://www.waccex.de/catalog/index.php

Great strap maker :thumbsup:

Luthier

http://www.waccex.de/catalog/index.php

Great strap maker :thumbsup:

Thanks!!!

No extra long straps there... Only a few, and only for PAMs, and all are short anyway.

greg_r
Thanks!!!

No extra long straps there... Only a few, and only for PAMs, and all are short anyway.

They'll produce custom lengths to order if you ask.

greg_r

My new PAM 113 today :thumbsup:

pam113-2.jpg

alphakazi

she's a beaut greg - enjoy

greg_r
she's a beaut greg - enjoy

hehe thanks, mate :thumbsup:

KinCaidk

Greg>> You're the only one here, who doesn't actually wear watches :thumbsup:

But it sure looks pretty on the table :D

greg_r
Greg>> You're the only one here, who doesn't actually wear watches :thumbsup:

But it sure looks pretty on the table :frusty:

lol - there's a wrist shot over in the review. So there... :D

pam113-w.jpg

I don't do many wrist shots as I tend to either take photos before I leave for work in the morning, or at the office - in either instance the light isn't great so camera shake is a problem. It's just easier to get a decent photo of it on the desk

I'll admit that I also have a habit of taking off my watch if I'm working at the computer (I always did the same when playing the piano, too), so it spends quite a bit of the day on my desk anyhow.

oscarmadfish

likeing the white pam greg :thumbsup:

NFleischer

Nice Greg. i just got a 113 from Josh last week myself. gotta have a white PAM.

i also like the 188. ( but really, who the hell can keep up with all the freaking PAM model #'s!!

they all look about the same any how)

greg_r
Nice Greg. i just got a 113 from Josh last week myself. gotta have a white PAM.

i also like the 188. ( but really, who the hell can keep up with all the freaking PAM model #'s!!

they all look about the same any how)

LOL - well, they do and they don't. When I started buying PAMs I thought 3 would cover it (111, 113, 127). Now I want a 177, a 183, a 251 and an 0000. I'll probably wind up buying an Arktos of some description too.....

Yes, I've got it bad... :thumbsup2:

I'm trying to persuade myself that my next watch should be something other than a PAM - there's plenty of others that I want. Gonna be tough, though :D

NFleischer

cool, look i have 5 PAM's myself- Ferrari, 111H, 113, AND 2 40mm-

a regatta chrono and gen 055(not sure model#)

they grow on you.