Sign in to follow this  
Aryan2000

watchcartel.com..... anyone has any experiace with them?

Aryan2000

Hi

I came across this site watchcartel.com and found their explanantions very precise and in depth...... does any one here have any experiace with them...

thanks

schmooze
Hi

I came across this site watchcartel.com and found their explanantions very precise and in depth...... does any one here have any experiace with them...

thanks

I have, the service and descriptions are fairly accurate but service has dropped a little this year. After a short time on this forum, I'd stay with the trusted dealers, they seem to know a lot more and the prices are far better.

greg_r

They're a long way from being the worst dealers around, but there have been quite a few reports of problems. Certainly, they don't meet the standard we would require for them to become a recommended dealer.

Stick to the trusted list - it'll save you a lot of grief.

KeNnY

lol they are selling holographic sticker.

agntkerr
Hi

thanks

Edited by agntkerr

bigron

I have ordered from them and recieved an EMS tracking number, how long does it take for them to update there site (EMS Tracking Site), it still isnt comming up over 1 week after i was mailed. Should i be worried, or is this standard practice for the EMS International SHipping? Thanks -Ron

KBH

Quite often a dealer will give you the tracking number right away but that doesn't mean it's actually been shipped. What does the EMS web site say?

bigron

No information of your tracking number has been received yet. Please try again later or contact EMS China at [+86] 21-11185 (press 9 after getting through for English service).

Some possible reasons for receiving this message:

1. The tracking number was entered incorrectly. A valid EMS tracking number consists of 13 characters. The first two and last two characters are alphabets. The 3rd to 11th characters are digits.

2. Tracking records may not be available if your item was mailed recently. In such cases, please try again later.

bigron

I was contacted back by WatchCartel and he said it should be in the USPS system by today, sure enough it was there this morning when i checked. Now the worry has turned into excited anticipation.

downfromtheglen

I just checked out their site. There's a cool vintage Rolex/Cartier Sub rep. He says, "You can search the internet all day and not find this watch on any other site." I bet Mary could find it.

Bosox
I was contacted back by WatchCartel and he said it should be in the USPS system by today, sure enough it was there this morning when i checked. Now the worry has turned into excited anticipation.

I would feel very confident in ordering from Watch Cartel, as I have bought a good number of their watches successfully. Recently, there has been a time or two when shipments were delayed a bit, but I never feared being ripped off. Once I ordered a low price Rolex and complained gently to the owner who sent me a different model, and one I like very much. So, I got 2 for 1 on that deal. I love their Panerais and the Sea Dweller and the Swiss grade blue faced Submariner are simply classics. They actually respond to e-mails and several times they have called me on their own. Problems have been minor-with a Panerai strap, a date advance, and a anchor on a Rado that doesn't turn. So minor, I live with them

dingle

I would feel very confident in ordering from Watch Cartel, as I have bought a good number of their watches successfully. Recently, there has been a time or two when shipments were delayed a bit, but I never feared being ripped off. Once I ordered a low price Rolex and complained gently to the owner who sent me a different model, and one I like very much. So, I got 2 for 1 on that deal. I love their Panerais and the Sea Dweller and the Swiss grade blue faced Submariner are simply classics. They actually respond to e-mails and several times they have called me on their own. Problems have been minor-with a Panerai strap, a date advance, and a anchor on a Rado that doesn't turn. So minor, I live with them

this is all good news, but take note:

THE STAFF HERE WILL NOT INTERVENE WITH ANY ISSUES THAT WILL ARISE.....

stick to the trusted dealers folks. They can get the same watch and at least you will have someone to intervene if issues arise.

bigron

I just Recieved my order today, it was held in customs for one day, so i was one of the lucky ones. I ordered a Rolex GMT Master II with the paperwork ID card and a great replica wooden box. I will be home tonight ill post pictures then. I was lucky to not get burned, because i found this forum after i had placed the order and was on pins and needles then entire time. Ill check back in with pics later.

powderfreak

Looking forward to read your review.... and... lucky you are, bigron :band:

David543

...... And a anchor on a Rado that doesn't turn. So minor, I live with them

They all dont turn I think. Well, mine doesn't either!!

AskMeAgain

Ok what are you guys about?

Most of the watches on this site are quartz reps. and expensive for quartz at that.

I would have to wonder if people with these amounts of posts was touting for business...

Expensive quartz and expensive shipping and this is a good thing?

JohnG

Wow, just looked at prices, this place is a ripoff. Maybe not a scam, but they are way too fucking expensive and they use the old "genuine swiss grade" bullshit.

Bosox
Ok what are you guys about?

Most of the watches on this site are quartz reps. and expensive for quartz at that.

I would have to wonder if people with these amounts of posts was touting for business...

Expensive quartz and expensive shipping and this is a good thing?

Uh, uh. I have absolutely no connection with them. And the number of posts surely indicates only that I just discovered this site. Quartz? I don't think so. Sure you've got the right site? Two of the watches I've bought from them are quartz, one being a $79 sale item for my wife. All the others are mechanical, as are the vast majority of watches they sell, so I don't understand your comment. Too expensive for your pocketbook? I can understand that, but you do still get what you pay for, sometimes at least. And I'll say again, $99 reps are a concern. $25 for express shipping. Is thatexpensive? I don't know what other sellers charge. Enlighten me, please, what is BS about genuine Swiss grade?

Edited by Bosox

torobravo

It´s an expensive website for newbies.

KeNnY

where are pictures ? or in different subforum ? :unsure:

agntkerr

They must pick and choose which customers they treat good. I made the first purchase which was fabulous although took forever to get to me.

Edited by agntkerr

Luthier
Enlighten me, please, what is BS about genuine Swiss grade?

OK, first - word "genuine" can't be applied to replicas.

Second - no "swiss grade" exist, all or most of the replicas are made in China.

So, it IS total bullshit.

Read this:

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showtopic=39

dave47

I've made several purchases from watchcartel.com & the transactions have all gone smoothly; of course, I don't buy watches from them, just hologram stickers, hang tags, and other Rolex stuff.

dave

schmooze
Hi

thanks

I've purchased from them in the past and the service went from OK to bad. Besides their cut and paste explanations they are overpriced. You can get the best of what's on the market at competitive prices from the trusted dealers here.