Sign in to follow this  
Legger

Today's deliveries... 45mm Omega PO and new 005

Legger

Imagine my delight when I got home from work today to find 2 packages waiting for me.

Package one was a 45mm Omega PO bought from Narikaa. I'll add a full review but in summary a great person to deal with. Good communication, great packaging and a nice polishing cloth included. All for £68!!!

Lovely watch and great bracelet but thought I'd try a mesh bracelet on it and glad I did as I think it makes the watch look even better.

414316c5.jpg

I was even more pleased with the second box - the new Panerai 005 from Josh at Perfect Clones. Again, great communication and speedy delivery.

The watch is amazing and I feel sorry for my other watches as they won't be seeing much wrist time in the near future.

56d55369.jpg

Next up I want a PVD Pam with a hand wind movement. Any recommendations or members wanting to sell any?

Sorry for quality of pics - done on iphone. I think I may have to now buy a camera to get some decent shots. This is getting expensive!!!!

nunu78

56d55369.jpg

Next up I want a PVD Pam with a hand wind movement. Any recommendations or members wanting to sell any?

Sorry for quality of pics - done on iphone. I think I may have to now buy a camera to get some decent shots. This is getting expensive!!!!

How much you paid for PAm 005

Del

Congrats Legger - they look superb :lolcina:. Haven't seen a PO on mesh before - very smart!

That 005 is screaming "buy me" in my ear......:D

Legger

It worked out at about £160 delivered. Worth every penny in my opinion.

Legger
Congrats Legger - they look superb :lolcina:. Haven't seen a PO on mesh before - very smart!

Thanks Del. I recommend it, it's class. We both know that once they start calling there is only one way to stop it!!

Tristan123

Thanks Del. I recommend it, it's class. We both know that once they start calling there is only one way to stop it!!

i found myself looking at a gen today, and the pic on a mesh is really making me think!!!!!!!

T9000

Nice.

Just ordered one of these today from Reg, albeit the black bezel version. Looking forward to receiving it...

Legger
Congrats Legger - they look superb :thumbsup2:. Haven't seen a PO on mesh before - very smart!

i found myself looking at a gen today, and the pic on a mesh is really making me think!!!!!!!

I wasn't sure whether the mesh would work or not but I love it. Reminds me of the Breitling Super Ocean Heritage.

T9000

Legger, I'm assuming you are in the UK (but I may be wrong)........how long did delivery take on the PO?

Legger
Legger, I'm assuming you are in the UK (but I may be wrong)........how long did delivery take on the PO?

Yes I'm in UK. Reg posted it on 18th Feb so 7 days. Pretty impressive.

speedzmaster

PAM195. That's what I'm in the midst of building.

post-2837-1208800822.jpg

Legger

PAM195. That's what I'm in the midst of building.

post-2837-1208800822.jpg

That looks impressive.