Sign in to follow this  
Darkone2365

Noob wants Daytona. Posts in AP thread for whatever odd reason

Darkone2365

I'm new to your forum. I'm looking for a place I can AAA+++ 2016 Daytona. I'm looking for something that is mirror of GEN inside and out with all markings including crown in crystal. Any suggestions?? If I find what I'm looking for I'm looking to get 1 ASAP and if it is accurate with all markings and movement I will buy 20-30 within 30 days both blk and white face. Any suggestions??

greg_r

I'm new to your forum. I'm looking for a place I can AAA+++ 2016 Daytona. I'm looking for something that is mirror of GEN inside and out with all markings including crown in crystal. Any suggestions?? If I find what I'm looking for I'm looking to get 1 ASAP and if it is accurate with all markings and movement I will buy 20-30 within 30 days both blk and white face. Any suggestions??

So you post your question in a thread on a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SUBJECT? :facepalm:

Use the search bar top right - you'll find plenty of info on Daytonas (although be warned - they tend to be unreliable).

By the way, there are NO 1:1 copies. There are always ways to tell - especially once you get the back off.

Thread split.

RichardMiami

I find the statement "I will buy 20 - 30 within 30 days" to be interesting.

Why would you need so many of the same watch? hmmm?

Genius

Pure speculation but......

He could be planning a heist, he is a delivery driver that delivers into rolex ADs and knows when 20-30 steel daytonas are going to be delivered in the next 30 days. He needs 1:1 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++**************** Super reps with correct movement markings to ensure he never gets caught when he performs the switcheroo

McJules

I know where to find the best AAA 1:1 +++ replica

It's a not-so-hidden feature on the forum called SEARCH AND READ!

Try this! It works 100%!

Daywatch

If You buy 30 it´s 100% sure You have at least one to use for 30 consecutive days.

With loads of luck they might even be good for 30 Years.

Abe Fromen

Pure speculation but......

He could be planning a heist, he is a delivery driver that delivers into rolex ADs and knows when 20-30 steel daytonas are going to be delivered in the next 30 days. He needs 1:1 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++**************** Super reps with correct movement markings to ensure he never gets caught when he performs the switcheroo

lolol

Mr_B

But why, why the wrong section, why a gaytona... so many questions