Sign in to follow this  
SliceMaster

New insert for my SKX007

SliceMaster

I just got my new pepsi bezel-insert for my SKX 007 and this is how it looks compared to the black one...I think the pepsi one really looks good!

Confession....I haven´t installed the pepsi insert yet so in the picture it´s just lying on top of the black one :giggle:

Dont know if I have the balls to do it myself or I might have a word with our own KeNny

Anyway have a look guys

DSC_0029_zpsutipwqfm.jpg

DSC_0009_zps1gf8gzyn.jpg

Daywatch

Insert changing is a fun and easy way to give the watch new looks. You can do this Yourself, just need a backcase opening knife and flip it in over the lugs and beneath the bezel, if needed on both sides. Handpressure or against a wooden table top until it clicks to have it back in. Have fun.

k4jun

I would say go for it and change it by yourself, if the new insert does not come with the tape on back, you may try the glue left by old insert or apply completely new.

Here is a nice strip-down video from master Jake.

Have fun and GL!

http://video-waw1-1....84f&oe=579C9CB7

Fuck, I do not know how to embed media here so has to be in link:/

SliceMaster

WOW k4jun that was an awesome video, you can clearly see it´s not his first time doing that LOL

I might give it a go now so fingers crossed (not mine :giggle: ) guys I will let you know how it turned out

k4jun

Bezel is an easy case and I do not believe you need any pro tools. Thinnest kitchen knife should do a job and get you between bezel and a case. Plus few napkins on a lugs area to avoid any scratches. I am sure you will manage ;)

SliceMaster

Yeah I will give it a try to bad the link you posted is expired, any qlue where this master Jake has his videos stored, he def. seems like he knows his stuff would be fun to see what else he has done

k4jun

Just look for Dagaz Watch, this video is on his facebook.

SliceMaster

Ok will do cheers mate

SmqSub

Pepsi really makes the skx I think.

Let us know how it goes

Sent via morse code.