Sign in to follow this  
ElvisFreak

Which dealer would win BEST DEALER OF THE YEAR AWARD?

RichardMiami

best dealer???????????????

drug-dealer.jpg

Nikosaldente

Fat Panda aka WatchFinder in my opinion. Terrible website but great service, great prices and the best QC by a mile!

DC

Does anyone have the password to access his website?

The link from the TD list requires a password to proceed!

Stewart

Fat Panda aka WatchFinder in my opinion. Terrible website but great service, great prices and the best QC by a mile!

DC

Send him an e-mail and he will send you the password. If it is posted anywhere he will change it and everyone has to resend an e-mail.

Stewart

I'm just a pessimist perhaps but my personal experience with all that I've used is they don't really care and will try and slip qc issues by you if they can. Obviously this comes down to the factories too though. And the tds staff.

Sorry to spoil the thread!

This^^^ I have gotten watches from Panda, Toro, PC, and Intime that have had some sort of imperfection at some point. But have yet to have a DOA so I am counting my blessings.

These imperfections range from a faulty (couldn't wind manually) SW200 to the crown being slightly off center on a sub. Only ordered one watch from PC and it was actually flawless for what it was. Don't remember anything wrong with Toro's watches...but there has to be a reason I switched dealers. I will probably go back to him in the future.

I guess I don't expect perfection from anything I order anymore as the nature of the hobby.

Nikosaldente

DC

Send him an e-mail and he will send you the password. If it is posted anywhere he will change it and everyone has to resend an e-mail.

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_n2ls9hdFkH1qas85b.jpg

Cheers!

processengr

Fat Panda aka WatchFinder/Tim gets my vote! Very impressive QC and communication...Although I prefer M2M, due to speed and lack of customs problems. Plus, being forum members, you can assume the watch has been examined by an "expert".

Talktock

Defo intime

ElvisFreak

Does Mary have a website?

Or is it just her section here?

RussP

Does Mary have a website?

Or is it just her section here?

Just her posts on this forum, no webpage as far as I know.

megaul

Reg has great service! +1

micscave

Toro for me, every transaction so far, got to be 20 plus has gone without hitch and always so fast. Last week, 3 days from excepting QC on a Black Bay Bronze to being in my grubby mitts.

Reg has also always been excellent.

philippe123

x

Edited by philippe123

RussP

Reg-Toro-Mary.

Perhaps a face-off/show-down is in order ? ^_^

mysterio

(Put your favorite dealer here). I've had great experiences with all the TDs I've bought from so far (none of them perfect, but great nonetheless)

porschespeedster

Didn't have a good experience with Toro. When I ordered a SevenFriday from him, I paid a bunch extra to get the original box etc. along with expensive EU shipping.

When the watches came to my house, there were no boxes. I'm not too mad about it (as someone said, its not like i can wear the boxes) but when I asked Toro about the money I spent on them, he said I can get a discount on a future order???? wtf???

Abe Fromen

TDs are TDs for a reason... they all meet the standards set by our fearless leaders. Different personalities among us make us feel more comfortable with one or more TDs.

That said, i've had two transactions for three watches with Mary and her communication has been fantastic, her patience is outstanding and the products she selects for us seem to be the best of the bunch. Example... I asked for a Noob factory version on my latest purchase and she talked to folks and found that everyone thought the JF verson was better and listed the reasons why, and I got that one. Very happy with her choice. And I don't think it's a matter of only JF were available to her, because I've read a few people say the JF version is actually better than the Noob version since ordering. You can't go wrong with either, but still.

Given Mary's new, as a solo TD... she gets my vote. I like that you can ask her if she can get you something and then boom, there it is.

ElvisFreak

well...

decision made.

Just ordered a blue vintage Snowflake from....

MARY !!! :clap:

Plikk

Mary for sure! I went from Fat Panda to her. Although I miss the better QC, Mary has better prices and service.

ElvisFreak

it was a toss up between Sead and Mary

SamsonAusKognito

Andrew, Trustytime is the man you are looking for. :)

northantsrich
I'd say Toro or Fat Panda too. Fat Panda has THE best QC check of all dealers by far! It's a pity they don't offer triangular shipping though, otherwise I'd use them all the time.

What's so good about the QC checks they do?

This could really make me swap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lovetrading

Reg is my man

Tits McGee

Toro when I'm feeling patient. Josh if I'm in a hurry. Reg if he's got something I want in stock. Always Dunkin Doughnuts for coffee.

images.png

Jonj480

I would say that Fat Panda gets my vote. I have ordered 20+ watches from him along with a couple Pens and a few bags for the wife, and I have always gotten great service, great pricing, and relatively fast shipping with Zero customs issues. All of the watches have been near perfect, with the only issue being a bezel that had some play on a Breiting avenger. Tim is my go-to guy for a TD.

With that said, an honorable mention goes to Sead (supermirrors) from next door. I have gotten a couple of great watches from him as well. The two watches I have gotten from him have been absolutely superb, nice quiet rotors, solid movements, near gen like quality.