chase0224

Accurate 5712's with micro rotors spotted

chase0224

Sooo I just stumbled on what looks like high quality 5712 nautilus with micro rotors on a certain site....FUCK YES!!! Cant post link but type in 5712 on DH gate and you will see!

rBVaEFeAxRqACxFzAAIVc8WMKYg372.jpg

rBVaEFeA1oKAYlRCAAMQA1fyyXw043.jpghot-new-luxury-high-quality-nautilus-5712.jpgrBVaEVeA34KAeXjAAAJ2WOT10Mk104.jpg

rawbaws

The finish on that movement looks like a piece of shit.

I wouldn't be surprised if that is a false rotor and that thing is a hand cranker. In fact I'd almost put money on it. Probably 23j with auto bridge removed and that POS plate placed on top.

Having said that, I know there was some micro rotor movements floating around this year somewhere.. they looked A LOT better

chase0224

Regardless these watches look 100% better than any other nautilus 5712's that have been repped! Really hesitant to order directly from DH gate, so hopefully a TD can source these.

jakethemouse

There moving in the right direction. As long as they can keep the thickness the same I'm happy.

Jasonbaylee

This is trash to me... Lolx

More than 1 road to Rome...

chase0224

Brah i dont think you understand.... no rep movement will ever compare to a gen patek movement so who cares. This watch is exciting because of the visual accuracy of the dial and case. Everyone always states "these cannot exist because they are too complicated" but here we have an accurate looking, fully functioning, mechanical, complicated patek nautilus replica! I guess Im just overtly excited because these along with the 5726 are my favorite watches, so I am in pure extacy rn

rawbaws

Yeah mate I think you are over excited. That movement despite the micro rotor looks like a turd :) No offence meant.

chase0224

Thickness

rBVaEFeAy0-AEL8VAAGx2pPummc722.jpgrBVaEFeAy0-AdPWLAAGyG9zGjnA434.jpg

rawbaws

And if you think it has a functioning moon-phase you're dreaming! It will be day night if it functions at all

chase0224

The last rep version of the 5712 had a working moon phase....even if its stationary or 24 hour rotating dial ill be happy :)

_DC_

Far from being new, I almost purchased one of these from a fellow member over two years ago...

7ECB6F83-5DAE-417D-A6BB-E924A3194756_zpsr1ahdssw.jpg

D164655A-EA5D-4CA3-9E32-FAD8BA889CBB_zpspnqd4wgz.jpg

That one had solid caseback but I'd wager it's the exact same movement (it's for sure the exact same case and dial) only now they have made it display back and chucked a stupid decorated bridge on the movement, as seems to be the fashion these days. Ultimately I didn't have the funds but I'm also pretty certain it would have been back on M2M within a week, the thickness is just too much and the case is strangely square around the shoulders and "ears", after wearing an SW200 and Miyota Nautilus for years it just wouldn't live up to the quality and so ultimately be a huge disappointment!

That's my 2 cents.

DC

James.

Ahahahhahahaha that movement looks like a piece of shit. Literally, it's a fresh turd.

Who cares about the movement anyway? No see through cb patek rep is fooling anyone.

_DC_

^^^ He's right, and the movement is the least of this watches problems!! I of all people can relate to getting over excited by a new release (too many C&Rs to mention) but really this is a pup!!

DC

BadPickle

That's one ugly motherfucker :lol: somebody burn it

rolex321

Got excited when I saw this thread. Then saw its a manual movement with a sticker over half the ratchet wheel. Piss poor attempt by the maker

Wriggles

Thats one horrific looking movement. There's a "movement" in my toilet bowl looks better than that

markeym3

the blue screws on the back look bad not even real by the look of them , the overall finish is very dubious ....

black263

That has to be the worst attempt at faking a micro-rotor I've ever seen. Go on OP, give the watch a swirl and see how much it moves.

_DC_

The more I see this the more I'm convinced this is far from a new release, apart from anything else the fact that the ID quoted is HK2008watch, I think we're all getting our knickers in a twist about a rep that's 8 years old and most likely not available any longer anyway!

Sorry Chase, I applaud your enthusiasm but the title of this thread is erroneous, these are neither accurate nor have a micro rotor, and are more than likely not even available!

DC

deju
70751299.jpg

angie1993

with all my respect ... but $ 189 seems to me too much!...free shipping also!!

http://www.dhgate.co.../387568082.html

Edited by angie1993

Duzza

Thats an absolute turd.

greg_r

Proof positive that you CAN polish a turd....

ewwwwww...

_DC_

But it comes with a shiny wooden box, why is no one talking about the shiny wooden box?!?

DC