chase0224

Accurate 5712's with micro rotors spotted

deju

DC you have embarrassed yourself enough. Take your shiny cheap trinket, go sit in the corner and bow your head in shame.

_DC_
DC you have embarrassed yourself enough. Take your shiny cheap trinket, go sit in the corner and bow your head in shame.

I sincerely hope that you are kidding, either that or you've completely misread this thread! I'm not the one with the shiny cheap trinket!!!

DC

deju

I sincerely hope that you are kidding, either that or you've completely misread this thread! I'm not the one with the shiny cheap trinket!!!

DC

You're not grasping the levity of the micro rotor!!!! It's a Mofo Micro rotor!!!

Back in the corner hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_DC_

^^^ Thank god, I was about to go keyboard warrior on your ass :rofl: And yes of course, now I see it is a micro rotor I take back everything I said, god knows why he would be trying to sell such a wonderful piece!

DC

bearlowry
I sincerely hope that you are kidding, either that or you've completely misread this thread! I'm not the one with the shiny cheap trinket!!! DC

STOP defending your shite rep!... :giggle:

Seriously though, at least this "accurate" 5712 w/ micro-rotor is consistent, from the pics the finish on the lugs seems rubbish also...

chase0224

I'm selling it because I only wear the SS blue dial lol

RepGuy

I can't imagine spending $150 on a used DH Gate shit rep. How much are they charging for these turds

black263

I can't imagine spending $150 on a used DH Gate shit rep. How much are they charging for these turds

Cheapest you'll find for a one-off is around $170. If you buy 10. you can get them down to around $130.

chase0224

Then dont buy it.

And how could you know its a shit rep when you dont own it? :)

_DC_

Not this again :facepalm:

DC

qwerty1992

hmm, correct me if i am wrong.. where is the patek philippe logo...everything seems to be not in place for this rep.

http://storage.googleapis.com/pubzapuscentral/watchprosite/patek/88/scaled/patek_image.2871688.jpg

Totally different mate...Sorry to tell you this. Perhaps the best nautilus in the market right now is the 5711 miyota version.

However the dial is a little lighter than the original...

deju
4434516.jpg

chase0224

hmm, correct me if i am wrong.. where is the patek philippe logo...everything seems to be not in place for this rep.

http://storage.googl...age.2871688.jpg

Totally different mate...Sorry to tell you this. Perhaps the best nautilus in the market right now is the 5711 miyota version.

However the dial is a little lighter than the original...

Not sure if serious, but any reps on DH gate are not advertised with logo/brand on the watch, however they are on the watch. And yeah this by far not the most accurate rep, but it is by far the most accurate 5712 rep. If you want to buy a watch that is 1:1 t the gen then stay away from patek reps, but if you want a 5712 this watch will scratch that itch.

Kleen™

Eeww...that's pretty bad.