Sign in to follow this  
JEKS

7750 service in the US?

JEKS

I am looking for a watchsmith / modder type who can fix my 'Slevin', an IWC Aquatimer 3719 which uses the A7750, seconds at 9 configuration.

I have the following issues;

1. Manual winding works, but the quick-set features are stripped. They occasionally catch, but only about 20% of the time. So, a 4-5 hour time change to set the watch can take 20 minutes.

2. One of the chrono pushers broke and was lost. I bought another aquatimer a while back and took the pusher from that. Required minor modification, but works. Would like to have this properly sealed.

3. Want the movement, once repaired, serviced so the incidence of problems decreases, the PR lasts longer, and the accuracy is improved.

4. Fix minor scratch damage on bracelet and case.

I looked at Katt, listed here as a modder, but they state that they are not taking 7750s yet.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

J

Left Coast Guy

I believe Strodda (RWI) works on 7750's in the US. Though that sounds like a fair bit of work you have there.....not sure its going to be a palatable price for all of that work. the biggest problem is that parts aren't always interchangeable, so it makes it hard to order replacements.....hence some folks won't take on more complicated work that has major risk.

Good luck.