Sign in to follow this  
PeterWorcester

Breitling super ocean with the black dial, ss bracelet and ETA 2824 movement or even the Aasin 7750 movement ?

PeterWorcester

I've been trying all morning , on several vendor's sites. No one is answering, or I've received no way to pay from one site.

I'm looking to buy the following Breitling super ocean with the black dial, ss bracelet and ETA 2824 movement or even the Aasin 7750 movement ?

Can any dealer out there that has this watch PLEASE PM me so I can purchase one ?

I've PM'ed the usual great vendor's who don't carry it, or aren't answering. I have an order pending on one site but have no way to pay for it, go figure.

It seems anything but a Rolex is a tough cookie to locate.

prestigewatchco

Not an easy watch to find at the moment the best makers of them have discontinued it so any that are around are only what is left over

PeterWorcester
Not an easy watch to find at the moment the best makers of them have discontinued it so any that are around are only what is left over

Thanks Robert, I guess I'm only going to get your DSSD then :)

greg_r

I believe Mary still has the blue one available, but the black version is no more :)

Member X

+1

Oh, and if you're emailing/PMing and waiting, tapping your fingers for a reply, I think you should go and do something else and forget you've emailed as you could be waiting a couple of days while dealers deal with the other 100 emails they've got before yours today :)