Sign in to follow this  
charlie sheen

Who sells the best Yachtmaster

charlie sheen

thanks

bme
thanks

Any decent Rolex Authorised Dealer would be the best bet.

SteveR123
thanks

Any decent Rolex Authorised Dealer would be the best bet.

Hahaha.

SteveR123
thanks

You should pm(private message) prestige watch co. From this forums trusted dealer list, tell him you'd like to buy a watch and could he send you pics of all the rolex yacht masters he has available. Also, ask for details of each and pricing and then tell him to be sure he gives you his rwg members best price, be sure to try and knock him down as much ss possible. Also, enquire about the different methods of shipping and the details on his warranty and return policies, etc. Also, be sure to ask him if he uses an actual real yacht master to ensure he's got an exact 1:1 copy!

Just kidding, don't do anything I said but it would be funny if you did.

KBH

Hey Charlie. What happened to that little mid-sized Yachty you've been wearing? Did they take it back when they fired your ass?

:fail:

Me thinks Watt's playing tricks since Ebzen's not around.

Member X
thanks

Hi, that's an interesting story of your background, what you like, how you came to look for reps and how you're keen to find something you like, it's nice to meet you too, we must chat again!

:)

Anyway, although we are happy to help those who show interest and manners, a little more interaction and a little less 'blunt demands' would be nice :) We aren't underpaid shop workers, you know :) (and I'd hope you're not as blunt with them, regardless of their position ;))

Ok, grumpy old man rant over for now ;)

Aren
thanks

Hi, that's an interesting story of your background, what you like, how you came to look for reps and how you're keen to find something you like, it's nice to meet you too, we must chat again!

Anyway, although we are happy to help those who show interest and manners, a little more interaction and a little less 'blunt demands' would be nice ;) We aren't underpaid shop workers, you know :) (and I'd hope you're not as blunt with them, regardless of their position ;))

Ok, grumpy old man rant over for now ;)