Sign in to follow this  
greg_r

TTK quits the rep trade

greg_r

Just had an email from TTK which I was very sad to see. Whatever any of us think of him, he's been one of the real characters of the rep business and I for one will be sorry to see him go.

The email went as follows:

Going out of business .....so these items reduced to $70.00 + $5.00 fully shipped........Rolex Submariners 16610...Rolex LV Submariners 16610...Yachtmasters 16622....Ladies Stainless Steel Datejust.....ONLY 1x of each piece...these were my photographic samples.....in stock ready for shipping Monday morning..!

1x Submariner

1x LV Submariner

1x Yachtmaster

1x Ladies Datejust

Only 1x of each item...last of my stock.......first come first served....all items fully functional and guaranteed against DOA.

Thank you for your consideration and past custom.

I know there's probably plenty of folks who have had bad experiences with Neil and will be glad to see him out of the business - but I shall miss his wit and his peerless photography.

Shame he decided not to join us here - he signed up but never actually posted.

jameo210369

One less good dealer, shame to see him go.

omni

Yep, just received that email.

onzenuub

Never done any bussiness with him, don't know and will not mis him :lol:

sconehead

Who will take a chance on his last few 'bargains' when people are still awaiting deliveries or refunds from before christmas? :lol:

Good riddance if you ask me...to an over-opinionated fat knacker who didn't need the money, sure... :handjob:

prestigewatchco
Who will take a chance on his last few 'bargains' when people are still awaiting deliveries or refunds from before christmas? :lol:

Good riddance if you ask me...to an over-opinionated fat knacker who didn't need the money, sure... :handjob:

Don't know thats true about people waiting for refunds and deliveries from what i see most have been delivered.

There was a thread on RG asking for numbers waiting for watches they were relatively low.

In the latest post many have said they have received their watches from him. So on the face of it seems like he cleaned up behind himself before deciding to finish.

Of course this is only an observation based on recent threads.

iabounty

And in the end........ Who will eat the sins of a sin eater?

KBH

He was an interesting guy who burned a lot of bridges. I only hope that all the people who he owed watches to got them before he started selling off his last few pieces.

I can't imagine buying anything from him now, no matter how good his prices are.

offshore
Don't know thats true about people waiting for refunds and deliveries from what i see most have been delivered.

Wish this was the case. there are members @ RWG2, who have been waiting over 12 months, and Neil had said, at least in 1 case, that they won't be getting a thing!

Personally, I don't think we have seen the last of Neil!

Maybe of TTK, but not Neil!

Offshore

alphakazi

Wish this was the case. there are members @ RWG2, who have been waiting over 12 months, and Neil had said, at least in 1 case, that they won't be getting a thing!

Personally, I don't think we have seen the last of Neil!

Maybe of TTK, but not Neil!

Offshore

yep - he'll pop up with a new name sooner or later

sconehead

There was a thread on RG asking for numbers waiting for watches they were relatively low.

In the latest post many have said they have received their watches from him. So on the face of it seems like he cleaned up behind himself before deciding to finish.

Of course this is only an observation based on recent threads.

Some things never change, you used to back him up on RG and now here, what's the rub? Dealers stick together? :Whistle:

prestigewatchco

Yes you are right somethings never change you are still showing the Christian attitude you are always boring people shitless with.

If you remember on Rg when I 1st became a dealer his weeks of TTk slamming me you would realise I have no reason to stand up for him.

Unlike you I am only using the facts that appear not basing it on the fact that he kicked your ass in public.

It's fine to quote the good book but you need to act is as well.

This could be the reason you are so unlucky with everything if your whinging posts are to beleived.

So don't assume you can start with the nonesense with me because I don't give a fuck about a loser like you

trailboss99

EatingPopcorn.gifCrucifiction.gif:lol:

Advantage T4D. Sconehead to serve.

greg_r

:gunbandana:@Col

:gunbandana:

sconehead

TTK never kicked my ass in public by the way, I only ever posted once in a thread where two members were trying to sort an issue out, TTK put his oar in. Everyone without vested interests pounced on him because he couldn't put his own house in order, so why try adding his ''opinion'' of one of them given his track record. The thread went missing as usual... :gunbandana:

I used to read his replies to disgruntled customers and didn't like his candor in general, so no tears or christian forgiveness here brother.

Obviously by your tourette like outburst I have touched a raw nerve, you must really control those emotions my friend.

Your response speaks volumes, anyone who doesn't share your view/opinion is a loser/whinger and why am I unlucky, because I have to take the time to reply to your untrue comment of ''cleaning up behind him?''

If you're into basing things on fact, look at offshores post above, do a search on RG and you'll realise everything is not in order regarding TTK...

I really love this place, I'd have been locked out and my response to you deleted at your stomping ground, but not here you bozo, you've picked the wrong place to flame someone...this ain't RG...

You still haven't answered my original question, if TTK slammed you, why back him up at RG and now here, share the same supplier or something?

trailboss99

And SH puts one in, screaming over the net right to the base line. T4D lunges to return service . . .

sconehead
EatingPopcorn.gifCrucifiction.gif:gunbandana:

Advantage T4D. Sconehead to serve.

:gunbandana::trailboss::gunbandana::gunbandana::gunbandana::gunbandana:

greg_r
tennisa2.gif

prestigewatchco

Sorry this is wrong he can't help being a wart on the hand of society . That thinks the world owes him a debt of gratitude for being born

trailboss99

and smashes a brilliant forhand down court to land allmost between SH's legs. SH leaps back, swings his racket in a gracefull arc, connects with the ball and . . .

sconehead
Think you need to change your name to Blockhead! If you don't get the impression the last 2-3 posts on RG about TTk that most people have received their watches otherwise as past experience shows the posts would have been full of people compalining.

As for whinging think everyone knows unless I have the wrong person you have 4 children ill health no money and about to lose house.

A person who takes exception to any cheerful thread about health/wealth of good luck.

You seem to alway have to compare your misfortune to everyone elses thread.

The fact you don't work and live on the state is no one but your own fault loads of people including myself have been poor but most people get off their arse and instead of finding God find a fucking Job

Hmmm, you're not too good at facts are you Bob? :gunbandana:

You must have me mixed up with someone else,

1.I'm from the U.K.

2.At my last check up I was fighting fit.

3.I have two kids.

4.I'm just about to purchase a gen sub with that money I don't have.

5.Which house am I about to loose as I own two.

6.I run my own business.

7.The last time I went to church was when my daughter was confirmed four years ago.

I accept your appologies in advance...now take that lonely walk of shame, but wipe the egg off your face first... :gunbandana:

Game, set and match I think boys...

edit, got my numbers mixed up...plenty of mistakes being made today though...

prestigewatchco

No you are still the same person who tried to play rep police on ioffer unless you have a clone that is.

There will be no appoligy I can guarantee you, may have got the details wrong but the mold is the same one. Its the one with Knobhead on

sconehead

You, my friend, are sadly wrong. I have only ever bought one watch off iOffer, an Omega GMT and recommended him in this post here, http://www.replica-watch.info/phpBB3/viewt...mp;hilit=IOFFER , as EVERYONE can see this is hardly the act of a rep policeman.

I keep giving you facts, you keep giving me bullshit and there's a pattern developing here. You've dropped a bollock big time by summizing I was some unwell, unemployed god squad guy with money problems. You're not man enough to admit you were wrong so you've come up with a cock and bull story about 'playing rep police' in an attempt to discredit me in some way.

Weak stuff indeed my friend, prove it you PLICK, no? that's because you can't prove a lie. Just hold your hand up and admit you've fucked up about me and do the right thing.

Disagree with me about TTK by all means but creating fiction in an attempt to save face is beyond laughable, you're a fucking joke Bobby-boy...

p.s. changing your 2pm post has done nothing, it's plain for all to see in my reply to you, Peniskopf, 陰莖頭,tête de pénis. :gunbandana:

End it now and say sorry, it's the wise and manly thing to do when you're wrong...it's good manners as well... :gunbandana:

Luthier

There will be blooooood...

oscarmadfish

this has to stop or i will leave hang on dejavu again lol