Sign in to follow this  
greg_r

TTK quits the rep trade

greg_r
:blush:

JohnG
Who will take a chance on his last few 'bargains' when people are still awaiting deliveries or refunds from before christmas? :blush:

Good riddance if you ask me...to an over-opinionated fat knacker who didn't need the money, sure... :handjob:

Don't know thats true about people waiting for refunds and deliveries from what i see most have been delivered.

There was a thread on RG asking for numbers waiting for watches they were relatively low.

In the latest post many have said they have received their watches from him. So on the face of it seems like he cleaned up behind himself before deciding to finish.

Of course this is only an observation based on recent threads.

I didn't reply to that thread because (and I may not be alone) I didn't want to risk problems by publicly stating that I am still waiting for two watches.

TTK Skyped me today but I was out - I know he is good for the watches, but I still don't see anything to be gained by replying in that RG thread....

JohnG

So what is this about Sconehead being unemployed rep police on Ioffer? And tete penis? Is that something they do on RWI?

I see as always, the ones taking the most pot shots at Neil are the ones who have never... bought from him...

image.gif

greg_r
I didn't reply to that thread because (and I may not be alone) I didn't want to risk problems by publicly stating that I am still waiting for two watches.

TTK Skyped me today but I was out - I know he is good for the watches, but I still don't see anything to be gained by replying in that RG thread....

The right approach, I think. I found Neil really pleasant to deal with - provided one keeps it friendly. Once it starts going south, though, it appears that things get much more problematic...

I'm glad I bought a couple of watches from him before he quit, though - as you've said before, buying from TTK is a bit of rep history and I'm glad I had the chance to do so :blush:

sconehead
So what is this about Sconehead being unemployed rep police on Ioffer? And tete penis? Is that something they do on RWI?

I see as always, the ones taking the most pot shots at Neil are the ones who have never... bought from him...

image.gif

''and only now, at the very end, do you understand why I never bought from him, my young Jedi...'' :P

''You've got a lot of lip for a one-eyed fatman'' :lolcina:

JohnG
TTKlast.jpg

riotwatchdude

TTK will be sadly missed,the lure of young boys too great,interest in all that is 'replica' gone.

I......will.....miss.....TTK...... :handjob:

Well,i could just post :beer: all the time,be the next ETC...

JohnG
TTK will be sadly missed,the lure of young boys too great,interest in all that is 'replica' gone.

somebody gonna get the treatment....

riotwatchdude

Hello johng,mr 'daytona4me' closed a thread at the replica-watch-info forum that i posted in,the picture of a very handsome man was posted and i asked if he was gay,i don't know why mr daytona would have a problem with that,maybe it was him in the photo...do you understand what would be going on?. tia.

:beer:

AllergyDoc

Etc. :beer: did have entertainment value.

riotwatchdude

Now i have been banned from the replica-watch-info forum for being a mr 'dave123'...i wonder why that would be?... :beer:

JohnG

You seem obsessed with who is gay and who is not - and with the little masturbation smiley - me thinks you should look in the mirror the next time you ask "is he gay?"

And why are you logged on anonymously? Are you afraid?

riotwatchdude

I'm at my buddies having some fun,i figured calling yahoo as yahoo and doing the thread in flakeys forum would be obvious enough...

'Mr fakemaster likes the black one'.... :beer:

What up man?...its beddy time for ol davey.

JohnG

oh shit, it's BME... dude, you are not too good at this game. :beer:

AllergyDoc

Who is riotwatchdude? Banned at RWI after 6 posts.

riotwatchdude

By the way,how lame have you guys gotten here?...sheesh!...been looking around :beer:

:thumbsup:

AllergyDoc

BME? The hints are too subtle for me.

JohnG
Who is riotwatchdude? Banned at RWI after 6 posts.

BME....

:beer: He is not very subtle as a troll.....

riotwatchdude

bme?...mate?...hello mate?...

I 'dun' think so.

AllergyDoc

Dun be a pug.

riotwatchdude

bme wouldn't call 'threadlocker' as 'yahoo'.... :beer:

Edited by riotwatchdude

JohnG

bme wouldn't call 'threadlocker' as 'yahoo'.... :thumbsup:

okay BME

:beer:

riotwatchdude

SA,open your mouth buddy,that was a pretty pic you put up...i'm sure you do some :handjob: with that pic... :beer:

riotwatchdude

I see the trailboss looking in,as offshore said 'a guy that has been on the forums for years'.... :thumbsup:

Noobs.

Hey,it looks pretty slow and as always,i bring the entertainment,gives you clowns something to talk about. :beer:

AllergyDoc

Who is this guy, Col?