Sign in to follow this  
greg_r

TTK quits the rep trade

JohnG
SA,open your mouth buddy,that was a pretty pic you put up...i'm sure you do some :handjob: with that pic... :beer:

See?

This is TOTALLY BME...

calls Fakey "Flakey"

antagonistic towards SA

gayness obsession

shamless Dave fanboi

BME is getting really frustrated right about now, gets called out after only three posts...

:thumbsup:

trailboss99

Dude, what's with all the anti gay crap? you have made three posts and all of them nothing but BS. You have accused TTK of pedophillia, a damn heavy acusation that is totaly OTT IMO. You have slung off at both SA and D4M, not that either of them are imature enough to be upset at your childishness but for a noob you have a nerve. How about pulling your head in just a little?

Col.

JohnG
Who is this guy, Col?

It is against etiquette for mods to out id's here... but trust me, it's BME, and he is getting frustrated every time I saw it. He wants us to think he is Dave... First rule of troll identification - when they heartily deny an id pinned on them - that's who they are. The more he protests, the more we know it is BME...

Poor guy, not very sharp I am afraid.

riotwatchdude

dammit 'mate',ya got me.

Good night guys.

JohnG
Dude, what's with all the anti gay crap?

Most homophobes are themselves struggling with their own sexual identity and hate that part of themselves that longs to smoke a nice stiffy...

AllergyDoc

Okay. I'm hooked for now. I can follow this while watching "Chisum."

"That man is deader than a can of corned beef."

:popcorn:

swissaddict

he's a lot less trouble that way!

trailboss99
but trust me, it's BME

Nope. As stated I can't say who.

Col.

AllergyDoc
but trust me, it's BME

Nope. As stated I can't say who.

Col.

Well, what good does THAT do?

Who else was a Dave boy?

swissaddict

nobody was a bigger dave boy than dave. i just assumed it was him, lonely on a saturday night, drunk with mixed up emotions, bitterness and regrets, grasping clumsily at RWG1 and RWI for something that he himself probably didn't understand.

trailboss99

Look, in this case I ain't saying. BUT, if any member thinks he can hide behind a alt ID and sling mud at our members in a way that impinges on rule 4 to the extent that complaints start rolling in and have us keep stum while they conduct biz as usual with their normal ID they just may be in for a shock.

If you break what few rules we put in place here don't expect to hide behind etiquette. There ARE limits (not that anyone has reached them yet), Mmmmmkay?

Col.

graman
Who will take a chance on his last few 'bargains' when people are still awaiting deliveries or refunds from before christmas? :popcorn:

Good riddance if you ask me...to an over-opinionated fat knacker who didn't need the money, sure... :handjob:

Don't know thats true about people waiting for refunds and deliveries from what i see most have been delivered.

There was a thread on RG asking for numbers waiting for watches they were relatively low.

In the latest post many have said they have received their watches from him. So on the face of it seems like he cleaned up behind himself before deciding to finish.

Of course this is only an observation based on recent threads.

I didn't reply to that thread because (and I may not be alone) I didn't want to risk problems by publicly stating that I am still waiting for two watches.

TTK Skyped me today but I was out - I know he is good for the watches, but I still don't see anything to be gained by replying in that RG thread....

I hope you're right John.....he still hasn't come good on my brother's watches from last November.

Doesn't answer emails either.

I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt, however not even acknowledging communication is weak, and leaves one in a very awkward and indefensible position. I would like to be proven wrong, and I would love for this bloke to come good for my brother who is livid (understandably), as I believe that those with a voice in the forums are serviced, and those who do not belong to the forums are ignored and discounted.

The man's silence damns him, which is unfortunate, as I quite like him and his antics in the past. They've been a great show however I do detect 2 sets of rules.

If TTK wishes to bring this up, happy to discuss it with him.

So.........Sad to see him going out of business...

1. Good contributor

2. Had his heart in the right place.

On the other hand....

3. Pissed....took my brother's money and didn't deliver.

4. Will not communicate now that he has decided to go out of business (and didn't for some time previously either).

Benefit of the doubt will only get you so far.

I see no point in people who are shitbagging the man for no reason, or are podantic about the watch they got..you got what you paid for....a cheap, reasonable quality watch.

Shitbagging the man for taking money and not delivering? Different story.

swissaddict
Look, in this case I ain't saying. BUT, if any member thinks he can hide behind a alt ID and sling mud at our members in a way that impinges on rule 4 to the extent that complaints start rolling in and have us keep stum while they conduct biz as usual with their normal ID they just may be in for a shock.

If you break what few rules we put in place here don't expect to hide behind etiquette. There ARE limits (not that anyone has reached them yet), Mmmmmkay?

Col.

well whoever it was, if it started as a joke and got out of hand, or a way to stir up some interaction.. i appreciate the intent but i don't think that was a good way to go about it.

trailboss99
well whoever it was, if it started as a joke and got out of hand, or a way to stir up some interaction.. i appreciate the intent but i don't think that was a good way to go about it.

No, neither do I and neither does RWI. Any repeat would not be welcomed. For starters, I'll set John on 'em :popcorn:

Col.

greg_r
BME is getting really frustrated right about now, gets called out after only three posts...

:popcorn:

Nope - not bme.

sconehead

Got a link to the RWI posts? I want to use my Sherlock Holmes-like powers of deduction...

@graman, hope your brothers watch gets sorted out.

greg_r

Col.

No argument. :popcorn:

JohnG

Fuck, here we go again with mods and admin making ominous noises - stop fucking with my new toys!!!!!!!!! You frighten them off and then I don't have any punching bags!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!

ALSO, you can't say who an alternate id IS or ISN'T. That is no fun - we don't get many of these so don't fuck with the mystery!!! You can NEITHER CONFIRM NOR DENY..... NEW JOHNG RULE #1

RolexAddict

just a noob add:

to much fags on this watch lobby,

more guns and beer should be a good viril cure

I recommand Les Baer Custom, good stuff, no Chinese copy,

1911A1.jpg

:wub:

:beer:

iabounty

How did I miss this thread....... God this is entertainment.....5 Stars so far..... :beer::wub:

Luthier

Prefer import.

DSCF0001.jpg

omni

Actually Luthier, RA is in Paris so his capper is an "import". :rolleyes:

Luthier
Actually Luthier, RA is in Paris so his capper is an "import". :rolleyes:

I know, where he lives, but I live in USA, so, to me LB is a domestic product.

And, even being very patriotic, my rule of thumb is - "No domestic cars and guns".

It's a things my life depend on.

omni

Luthier:

Originally grew up in Northern Cali, so hot cars & guns are not unfamiliar to my upbringing. :gunbandana: I used to live & work in Seal Beach, Glendale, Eagle Rock, Griffith Park, Westwood, etc. after my first divorce in 1975. Actually, I was a card carrying member of the Hollywood Musician's Union Local 47 all the way back in the day of 1970......., song & dance groups and soloist lounge singer back then, but mostly solo for 25 years. :Talk to the Hand: It has gotten a lot rougher since that time where you live & work and I'm not envious. I visit Socal a lot and worry about my oldest son who now lives in fairly safe Pasadena, but works in Burbank. :Praying: I'm really non-violent from my background and never owned guns, but if I was forced to live on the mainland now, I'd consider it a duty for self preservation. :mad: I'm fortunate to live where I do for the last 30 years as the peaceful Aloha spirit of the Hawaiian Island people is so pervasive. Violence with firearms is just not part of the norm or hobby amongst the population here. :Jumpy:

But, seems I am a receiver of the Beretta catalog and they have some kick-ass things to buy other than guns in there, being a stupid consummate American consumer buying foreign goods even in this economic cesspool today. :rolleyes:

Luthier

Luthier:

Originally grew up in Northern Cali, so hot cars & guns are not unfamiliar to my upbringing. :gunbandana: I used to live & work in Seal Beach, Glendale, Eagle Rock, Griffith Park, Westwood, etc. after my first divorce in 1975. Actually, I was a card carrying member of the Hollywood Musician's Union Local 47 all the way back in the day of 1970......., song & dance groups and soloist lounge singer back then, but mostly solo for 25 years. :Talk to the Hand: It has gotten a lot rougher since that time where you live & work and I'm not envious. I visit Socal a lot and worry about my oldest son who now lives in fairly safe Pasadena, but works in Burbank. :Praying: I'm really non-violent from my background and never owned guns, but if I was forced to live on the mainland now, I'd consider it a duty for self preservation. :mad: I'm fortunate to live where I do for the last 30 years as the peaceful Aloha spirit of the Hawaiian Island people is so pervasive. Violence with firearms is just not part of the norm or hobby amongst the population here. :Jumpy:

But, seems I am a receiver of the Beretta catalog and they have some kick-ass things to buy other than guns in there, being a stupid consummate American consumer buying foreign goods even in this economic cesspool today. :rolleyes:

Damn, seems every second member of RWG is or was a star. We're in good company, guys.

I lived in Westwood for 7 years, right after my divorce, fantastic place, still miss it... had great house there, 5 minutes wak to Borders book store and Westwood Village... Mmm... so many gorgeous asian girls-students from UCLA there, horny like hell. Great memories!

Pasadena is not too safe anymore, nor Hollywood. I'm planning to go back to Westwood next year. I never locked my house there, when I go out for a half of day. I'm non-violent myself, never killed even one good guy, only bad ones... hehehe...But I love guns same way I love reps.

And I feel safe, having a few around the house. By the way, just this Friday, a house next to mine, was robbed, completely cleaned up.

Middle of the day, when owners were at work. Nice family, feel sorry for them.