Sign in to follow this  
greg_r

TTK quits the rep trade

greg_r
Fuck, here we go again with mods and admin making ominous noises - stop fucking with my new toys!!!!!!!!! You frighten them off and then I don't have any punching bags!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!

ALSO, you can't say who an alternate id IS or ISN'T. That is no fun - we don't get many of these so don't fuck with the mystery!!! You can NEITHER CONFIRM NOR DENY..... NEW JOHNG RULE #1

Still not BME.

:rolleyes:

graman
Got a link to the RWI posts? I want to use my Sherlock Holmes-like powers of deduction...

@graman, hope your brothers watch gets sorted out.

Thanks Scone...not holding my breath.....

Best indicator of future behaviour, is past behaviour.

sconehead

What watch are you waiting for?

onzenuub

Think this thread is missing boobies.

sconehead

Too late Onze, Robert (PWC), has already made a few in this thread... :rolleyes:

onzenuub
Too late Onze, Robert (PWC), has already made a few in this thread... :rolleyes:

Didn't see them

sconehead

Onze I know you're Dutch, so let me explain...erm...well...you see...it was a...arrgh...I can't be bothered... :rolleyes:

onzenuub
Onze I know you're Dutch, so let me explain...erm...well...you see...it was a...arrgh...I can't be bothered... :rolleyes:

No boobies in this thread yet

graman

An SOSF and a ceramic GMT. Off the Christmas special......sad, really...My brother's first experience.

JohnG
Don't know thats true about people waiting for refunds and deliveries from what i see most have been delivered.

Wish this was the case. there are members @ RWG2, who have been waiting over 12 months, and Neil had said, at least in 1 case, that they won't be getting a thing!

Personally, I don't think we have seen the last of Neil!

Maybe of TTK, but not Neil!

Offshore

Jesus, you really are slumming aren't you? RWG1, in a thread about TTK?

:D

And nobody said we had seen the last of TTK. He is not gone or banned, he just quit dealing on RG. Don't make more out of it than it is...

JohnG

An SOSF and a ceramic GMT. Off the Christmas special......sad, really...My brother's first experience.

Why do people steer noobs to TTK? I am waiting on watches, I know they will come, I also knew when I ordered that it could be anywhere from a month to six months (realistically). I would never tell a friend new to the hobby to buy from Neil.

Anyway, your brother will get his watches. Just Skype TTK from time to time, you will get hold of him eventually...

sconehead

I would never tell anyone experienced in the hobby to buy from him either John... :rofl:

graman

Why do people steer noobs to TTK? I am waiting on watches, I know they will come, I also knew when I ordered that it could be anywhere from a month to six months (realistically). I would never tell a friend new to the hobby to buy from Neil.

Anyway, your brother will get his watches. Just Skype TTK from time to time, you will get hold of him eventually...

Perhaps mate....perhaps...My Bro ordered before speaking with me...no biggie...TTK was up front about it, and he had a decent rep, albeit coloured.

The problem has been that he refuses to respond to emails. So why skype?...what's the point?

My Brother has sent several emails....respectful, businesslike asking for confirmation.

No reply.

I'll wait to see the evidence of received watches, but I doubt they'll come.

VERY happy to stand corrected.

I will apologise profoundly if I'm proven wrong.

greg_r
And nobody said we had seen the last of TTK. He is not gone or banned, he just quit dealing on RG. Don't make more out of it than it is...

Well, his email said he was going out of business. I've swapped emails with him recently and he's having some health problems - that and the recent customs issues he's been having have persuaded him to quit for now. He's not ruling out starting up again down the road, though.

JohnG

Well, his email said he was going out of business. I've swapped emails with him recently and he's having some health problems - that and the recent customs issues he's been having have persuaded him to quit for now. He's not ruling out starting up again down the road, though.

No, I meant he will be around the board (RG anyway). Offshore said "we have seen the last of him" which is not true. He just quit dealing, he didn't get kicked off any board - he is still a member of RG and will remain so - JC said so...

@Graman,

I don't really doubt that TTK will come through... Skype is the best way to reach him in my experience... he always shows "offline" but if you call him during the daytime (TTK time) often it rings.... he may or may not answer, but sooner or later he will.

sconehead

So members who rip people off are now allowed to stay on as members? I'm not trying to wind you up John, I know you like Neil and you know I don't, but we've both been booted off for lesser things than that IMO...

JohnG
So members who rip people off are now allowed to stay on as members? I'm not trying to wind you up John, I know you like Neil and you know I don't, but we've both been booted off for lesser things than that IMO...

Who has he ripped off?

onzenuub

Who has he ripped off?

Who?

sconehead

How long does it take not recieve a watch before it's deemed a rip-off? I'd be more than concerned after a couple of months with no response from the seller.

His silence to Gramans brother speaks volumes. I hope I'm wrong, I really do...I've never been a fan of his but he's confirming my worst fears...

offshore
Offshore said "we have seen the last of him" which is not true.

Jesus John, if you are going to quote people, quote their text, then you may get things into correct context.

I said,

Personally, I don't think we have seen the last of Neil!

Which is sort of the reverse of what you are saying.

Please do us all a favour, and copy and paste quotes, especially if you are going to ascribe them to someone other than yourself.

Offshore

JohnG
Maybe of TTK, but not Neil!

Offshore

:handjob:

graman

No answer....

Verdict in...

JohnG

TTK always comes through...

JohnG

Okay, maybe not ALWAYS.

KBH

Well, that post was made on April Fool's Day.

Fool..........