Sign in to follow this  
Luthier

SOSF Chrono

greg_r
Just found this one at Watcheden.com, never dealy with them before; has anyone.

VC.jpg

That's Tonyxkf. He's one of our trusted dealers here and I've bought from him several time myself - very reliable and easy to do business with.

JohnG
pinch_a_loaf.jpg

jameo210369

What JG?????????????????????

NFleischer

DSC00188.JPG

i love the Blue SFSO. i have mine on a gen rubber strap, the SS bracelet is kinda heavy.

Luthier
i love the Blue SFSO. i have mine on a gen rubber strap, the SS bracelet is kinda heavy.

Yes, this one. With SS bracelet.

iabounty
I bought my SOSF because of the dial and because it had a sweep seconds hand.....I love it.... :lol:

To me that SOSF Chrono is a modified BCE but that is just my opinion and as you all know I am an asshole and everybody has an opinion........ that didn't sound right...... Oh yeah everybody has one, an asshole that is...... Or is it an opinion....... I know it can't be both Damn it........... I need a :frusty:

This SOSF of yours is my next buy, but only with blue dial. It's one of the most beautiful watches EVER.

What mov't there, IA? If it's 21J, how good is it?

I bought mine from Josh last June. It is the asian 21j and has outstanding lume as he stated. Smooth, not perfect sweep and great power reserve. I am rough with it and it still looks like it has almost never been worn. The lack of AR is not a problem with the white dial (as Dave123 reported last year) I don't know on the blue if AR would be an issue. All my current automatic watches are 21j and operate flawlessly.