Sign in to follow this  
jack060299

what should I think of aootime995

jack060299

I was thinking of buying a watch from aootime995 although the pictures are of the original watch (app royal oak) which turns me away but is listed as a trusted dealer:/

Lagger

I think the real store is 998..Post a link to what you mean as this is leaving you open for a shit fest.....hello btw

Lagger

Well from the movement shot that isn't even remotely close to being pictures of the gen, that is exactly what it says it is a cheap 21j rep

jack060299

ok thanks for confirming that for me, as you can tell I'm new :)

Lagger

I've bought from them before, Robbie is great, do some reading mate before you order mate, it will make it a lot more pleasant, this is not like usual internet shopping that's a fact

RepGuy

Robbie from Aootime is an excellent TD in my opinion. I just had a Rolex Deepsea delivered two days ago in perfect working order, and I have also just put in another order. Good communication (keep messages short though, as Robbie is not a native English speaker), fair prices, and extremely fast ship time (I got my watch in 5 days with DHL). He is a trusted dealer for a reason, and from personal experience, he has some great stuff.

onionbag

Robbie's one our Trusted Dealers, the Admin here work tirelessly to provide a safe environment for rep buyers. He has a long-standing reputation on teh internetz, even before becoming a TD, you may deal with him with absolute confidence.

carter23

http://www.aootime99...Case-61761.html that's the link to the watch and website which is 995

I had briefly owned this watch, but in rose gold on leather... for the price however, it is very good.

greg_r

Moving this out of scams. Facepalming all the way.

Simms
:picard: