Sign in to follow this  
RepGuy

Noob V7 Black Sub

Danny sargent

Nice watch looks great

Hublot7

thanks for clarifying. how much is a yuki and where are they sold please?

mmoderni

beautiful piece!

Kylepiercekp

Mint watch bro

papajetta

Beautiful... I'm soo on the fence between this and a TC. I like to frAnken... This looks better than a 5 digit, but gen parts for this are muvh more .

horologer

Great great piece there you have. i was thinking of getting an Explorer II but now i am tempted by this Sub.

For Noob V7 Sub, is there any problem with the glide lock? i mean in term of smoothness and mechanism, are they close to gen?

also i am so incline to the Hulk. but i can see many prefer the black sub. any reason for that?

i am not sure if its becos black sub look contemporary, or probably green sub color may fade over period of time (as its not a gen quality) and hence black is the safest choice. or is it also becos it is harder to get a hulk that has a similar green to the gen and hence black is the safest choice.

crypie6969

For me, I would love a Hulk, but only has a second one. Black can be worn with anything, and for any occasion. Where a Hulk is more limited with your attire, IMHO. I plan on getting both of them!

horologer

i was checking out the youtube video on Noob V7 Hulk. interest is getting deeper where i have done more research.

One of the letdown is that the clasp is polished with ROLEX. However, the V7 suppose to replicate the sub prior to 2015, where the clasp and ROLEX logo should be sandblast.

anyone has any comment?

Edited by horologer