Sign in to follow this  
Omeg@007

!!Genuine!! Tissot Athens 2004 Olympic Edition.

Omeg@007

Hello Everyone,

This is my First Gen. Watch Post here. Genuine

I have this watch since 2004. It is very precious to me as it was gifted by my lovely uncle :)

I still wear it and feel proud for still having it. It is in Like New Condition.

My concern is, the Rubber strap is starting to crack from sides....( Please check photo 2 )..

Anyone can assist me on where i can get similar Rubber strap? also if Nato or leather Straps can be fit in this, i will be happy to have them too! :)

Enjoy the photos:

28955121723_c77f4a5036_z.jpg

29288506190_eeba05e4a9_z.jpg

Cheers

Genius

Do you want to keep it on rubber. If you fancy a chance to leather speak to one of our excellent resident strapmakers,

Omeg@007

Do you want to keep it on rubber. If you fancy a chance to leather speak to one of our excellent resident strapmakers,

Would prefere rubber strap as original, but i am also open to any any suitable strap. :)

Omeg@007

So sad no one can help me here :(

looks like no much Tissot fan?!

g.man

Actually, you might not be shit out of luck with getting the original rubber strap.

It's listed at this place http://www.bablas.co.uk/tissot-atollo-rubber-black-original-watch-strap-t603013665.html? though it isn't in stock there.

At the very least though, that gives you the model number T603013665 to go on as well as a description when you're searching for it.

good luck

g.man

Omeg@007

Thanks mate