Recently picked up a 21J Tudor BB blue from DarkGlass on a free giveaway, but it wasn't running as sweet as it should, hence the giveaway, time to get out the inexpensive screwdrivers and bent spoons for a little tinkering.   These 21j are not really worth tinkering with, so a swap is required   Here she is-     Next whip the caseback off and remove the screws and taps securing in the old movement           A little pusher will release the stem, gotta me mighty gentle with this, a small amount of pressure and it's free       Remove the movement ring           A little slot cut in a post it note is enough to slide under the hands to protect the dial when levering off the hands, 2 of these levers are used to flick the hands off, but I couldn't work the camera at the same time         A little screw at either side of the movement, when unscrewed will release the dial from the movement         New movement--         Old dial on the new movement, and tighten the screws so it doesn't fall off-         Hands back on with a little inexpensive hand pusher, first the hour, line it up perfectly at the 12 o'clock position before lining up the minute hand on top so it too is pointing perfectly to the 12 position, lastly the pesky little second hand               A quick check to make sure they're not sword fighting     Slot it back into the movement ring, remove the stem and place the case over the movement/dial etc.. flip the lot over and pop the stem back in-         Screw those movement tabs back in to secure it in the case, and let's not forget to swap the engraved rotors over too               Caseback on and a quick wristie :thumbsup:       Easy as fuck really and not an expensive tool in sight, I would like to thank DarkGlass for the donation of the freebie watch, and ROLIE for donating the movement for me to use