Sign in to follow this  
lukeas123456

Am I Right In Thinking this is a Rip Off Of A TD!

lukeas123456

watchperfectclones.com/product_info.php?products_id=1054

Alarm bells rang when I actually had the Perfect Clones page open and then referred to this. And was like hang on a min!

Admin edit: Link to scam site deactivated. Let's not help their Google ranking by linking to these asshats, hmmm?

Omeg@007

This is not in our trusted list TD. Better stick with TDs listed for your own sake.

lukeas123456

Aye I wont use anything other than a TD just stumbled across this when I was looking for pictures of the watch appears they have stolen images from PF.

I learnt my lesson when i ordered a watch from DHGate way before I knew about this site.

RichardMiami

There are many "copycat" sites of our TDs. They get ripped off like that all the time.

As noted, you are best to just stay with the TDs - use ONLY the links provided by us.

RUSH2112

You've been here 2 years. Why post this?

lukeas123456

Because its a rip off site. Why else would I post it. People like to know when theirs a scammer out there.

Dorian84

Because its a rip off site. Why else would I post it. People like to know when theirs a scammer out there.

Smart people only use links provided by RWG :) so there is no acctual scam threat !

RichardMiami

Smart people only use links provided by RWG :) so there is no acctual scam threat !

who are these "smart people" and when do they show up?

RUSH2112

Once you've made it here and have access to the actual links to the TDs there is no reason to get scammed unless you decide to ignore every bit of advice given here. Posting the links here can actually help the scammers.

Omeg@007

If you feel there are some other trusted dealers, then not wrong they join us as per the rules and policies :-)

CedricWX

Once you've made it here and have access to the actual links to the TDs there is no reason to get scammed unless you decide to ignore every bit of advice given here. Posting the links here can actually help the scammers.

This is the SCAM section. Perfect place to post a scam warning I would have thought. (Not OK to post the actual link though - I agree)

RUSH2112

This is the SCAM section. Perfect place to post a scam warning I would have thought. (Not OK to post the actual link though - I agree)

Thanks for agreeing.