Sign in to follow this  
DonJuanLeon

Noob awaiting first order.

animal

looks great! what are your thoughts? I fancy one of these. do you feel its worth it?

DonJuanLeon

I am very happy with it. After adjusting bracelet and tweaking bezel it looks fantastic. Especially when the sun hits the dial it really bursts which is something I enjoy. For a first time buy I couldn't be happier with both watches.

JSJ

Well done to you. This thread shows how much support there is here for noobs if they act like reasonable people.

Enjoy your watch and have fun here.

Neilc

Hi DonJaunLeon,

What movement did u go for and from which TD did u purchase from if u don't mind me asking.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

DonJuanLeon

I went with Asian eta and purchased from Toro bravo. Very easy to deal with and was very patient will all my noob questions. Will definitely order from him again. I can recommend Robbie from aootime as well although those purchases were not watches still very easy to deal with.

Neilc

I made 2 purchases with Toro and in my opinion he is great don't talk much but gets things done.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

DonJuanLeon

Good stuff I can only say good things of Toro. Am currently in process of trying couple other dealers Mary being my next point of call.

DonJuanLeon

DSC_0003_zpsoslo0yu7.jpg

DSC_0004_zpsrrpczojm.jpg

Adjusted strap on AP. Looks and feels gorgeous definitely my favourite of my.first two reps.

Member X

Adjusted strap on AP. Looks and feels gorgeous definitely my favourite of my.first two reps.

Nice, I need to get me one of these.