Sign in to follow this  
xbrv2015

Explorer broke on arrival

BadPickle

Not touchy at all, just letting the noobs know the facts, there's a long line of tinkerer/scammers who are ex members here. That's just how the likes of sSteal and d_chico started, cheeky little posts to con the gullible into thinking they know more than they actually do, trinkets sent halfway around the world never to be seen again, payment up front.... blah blah blah.......

philippe123

Transporter..............respect for what you do........

Many people are glad there are guy's and women overthere who are willing to protect freedom of others in need.

:salute:

TRANSPORTER

Cheers guys, no dramas, I know what you are saying pickle, I find it quite hard not to offer to help out members with repairs especially some of the real simple ones ( im sure you can understand) but it can be a mine field, and one that I would rather not walk into ( no pun intended) so for now and the future i,ll just give advice as and when I can so as to help members in need.

ps a job in IT I couldn't do, but it might increase my knowledge and help speed up some of my gopro editing, oh and numerous other bits and bobs relating to computers and networks haha

philippe123

Pickles for President!!........... :suck:

GenTLe

ps a job in IT I couldn't do, but it might increase my knowledge and help speed up some of my gopro editing, oh and numerous other bits and bobs relating to computers and networks haha

The looser was referring to me. He has the need to find a "target" to give vent to his frustration, and some time ago he chose me. I guess because I didn't join the group that was beating the dead horse (already banned) Ssteel, or because he is stubbornly convinced that, behind the curtains, I offer watchmaking services to other members.

I admit in the past I've been tempted (and I wrote a thread in the VIP area to discuss it openly), but in the end decided not to proceed on that road.

So he is just like a pimple on the ass. But I'm sure other people can see it pretty clearly.

BadPickle

^ and that didn't take long for GeNiTLe to arrive with his ego :lol:

Don't forget where the "report" button is wannabee