Phantomtech

My IWC collection is finally complete thanks to Prof Steve and Jacob straps...

Moondustesp

Great watches you have especially with the crystals and straps. Stunning to say the least :)

Mach25

Stunning collection... very well done. I particularly like the 5454 on the Santoni strap. Very classy. And yes, I agree the brown strap on the 5007 works very well. I'm guessing that like me, you spend almost as much on the straps as the watch, if not more! I have had a couple Santoni straps made, but must say, Jacob did a fantastic job on yours. Do you have a custom strap on your rose gold Nautilus and if so, from where? Same questions for your Royal Oaks...

Plikk

Love your 5454! I am getting one myself immediately after seeing yours !

Phantomtech

Stunning collection... very well done. I particularly like the 5454 on the Santoni strap. Very classy. And yes, I agree the brown strap on the 5007 works very well. I'm guessing that like me, you spend almost as much on the straps as the watch, if not more! I have had a couple Santoni straps made, but must say, Jacob did a fantastic job on yours. Do you have a custom strap on your rose gold Nautilus and if so, from where? Same questions for your Royal Oaks...

All the custom straps are from Jacob, I now have 13 of them....

cmann_97

About a year ago, when I first saw the IWC 5001 being released I jumped into the wonderful world of IWC. I knew nothing about the brand up until then and when I saw that watch (I think from the YL factory?) I was instantly hooked. I waited a bit and then ZF released their first shot. I right away bought two different variants.

Over the past year I have tried almost the whole IWC lineup from chronos to portofinos and sold off most of them because they just didn't resonate with me. I was left with just four pieces and they are the most amazing pieces. All of them have Steve's crystals, 3 have straps from Jacob and 1 has a Santoni. I can't decide if I like the black straps or brown straps better so I just switch them off now and then.

At the moment, these IWC's are my favorite watches from all my reps and they get worn the most.

Enjoy the photos!

Group shot!

5SLKXb.jpg

5007 black dial (love the black strap but also love the contrast of the brown strap!)

nAgao3.jpg

XINxiO.jpg

f5VzSn.jpg

bHhu0P.jpg

v3Kore.jpg

5007 white dial gold markers (can't decide which color strap I like better)

YtZZ1T.jpg

1eANDK.jpg

il3K6f.jpg

5ukliZ.jpg

Both together!

T0Gbk5.jpg

PgoE7H.jpg

5454 black dial on Santoni (absolutely LOVE this one and the slim profile makes this my favorite dress watch ever!)

irHfsb.jpg

5iffI5.jpg

PTsm17.jpg

WdMZ7H.jpg

gvNzGa.jpg

FNVjhL.jpg

3777 on a new Jacob strap (perfectly imitated the Santoni look and feel)

t1Io2M.jpg

ptcYWh.jpg

71Vazk.jpg

Quick peek at the rest of the collection ;)

SK1uvs.jpg

That is a hell of a collection, love the 5454 .... it is indeed very thin...haven't seen any of these....

cmann_97

Is the 5454 a manual wind?

Thelittleprince

Absolutely stunning collection, May i ask where you got that beautiful watch box?

Apsara

im wondering as well buddy, where did you get that watch box ?

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus using Tapatalk

Phantomtech

That's a Rainer watch box, search for it on eBay..

panerai_008

where did you buy the 5454 black dial?

Roughnight29

Great collection man!

Kozzmozz

Wow, good taste !

So far the 5454 hasn't come into the picture for me, but being in christmas period I'm really considering :giggle:

wizzzard

Love the collection! Great taste you have sir...

Nhrob

Very nice watches... great post. Was wondering if you can say more about the v2 Black dial Pilot Chrono, where you purchased it, and why? Been looking at TS and TT to buy and still poking around and trying to learn more. It's a 7750, right?

Lt. Dan

Beautiful straps. I need a Jacob.

The astromaster

Amazing collection. So when will you be buying the Ingenieur? You already have the Genta designs(+ Joeg Hysek) why not finish it up?

tim_j

really nice! I cant wait to get my hands on another IWC

NF1965

Lovely collection. The Santoni would definitely go on the 5007 white dial.

pabler
On 25/9/2016 at 03:31, Phantomtech said:

It's funny, I was the opposite. I loved the Big Pilot on the photos but when I actually wore it it looked a bit too big for my taste. I detest too big watches. If the Big Pilot came in a 42-43mm case then I would be all over it!

I had a 3777 on an Orloff strap, sold it, and bought a Big Pilot on a Jacob beautiful strap. Now it is one of my favourites....

the_datta

DAAAAAMN! Hell of an IWC collection. I just have the Mark XVIII and thinking of letting it go because it just doesnt fit my wrist right   

Jeromebr
On 22/12/2017 at 09:44, pabler said:

I had a 3777 on an Orloff strap, sold it, and bought a Big Pilot on a Jacob beautiful strap. Now it is one of my favourites....

I would place Jacobs before Orloff but both those strapmakers do awesome job for our reps i think (and for watch in general :))

Bwatchful

That 5454 is stunning! 

revstriker
On 10/5/2016 at 19:19, Phantomtech said:

All the custom straps are from Jacob, I now have 13 of them....

Gorgeous collection. Would you mind telling me the specs of the straps to order for the 5007 from Jacob? I am getting my 5007 this week and want to order a strap as well. TY for the help.

Hupiukko

Amazing collection dude! My own collection looks like a smelly fucking piece of shit compared to this.

Bigdog69

That’s a beautiful collection sir.   IWC are stunning watches.