Sign in to follow this  
guerraayala

New guy/Daytona question and pics!

guerraayala

Hey everyone! I am new to the forum and arrived here after I got an itch for a rep watch. After reading and researching the threads (excellent info by the way, many of the posts and reviews were very fun to read) I decided to contact BK after I fell in love with his Sub-c black V7, I should have the watch with me in about 3 or 4 weeks. Let me know what you think about my purchase! Also, I've had a Daytona rep that my grandma brought back from China about six years ago. after reading and informing myself here a little bit I now know this specific rep has a lot of flaws (lets be honest here, it's probably terrible), maybe some of you know the factory or maker it came from, just sheer curiosity. have a look! Oh, and sorry for the awful photos.

-Guerra

WhatsApp Image 2016-09-26 at 7.47.26 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2016-09-26 at 7.48.50 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2016-09-26 at 7.51.45 PM.jpeg

at least it sports the LEC

WhatsApp Image 2016-09-26 at 7.50.26 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2016-09-26 at 7.50.25 PM.jpeg

Edited by guerraayala

Stewart

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I doubt anyone will be able to determine who made that watch but it is not accurate to the original.

Congratulations on the new watch you will surely love it.

lukeas123456

Welcome aboard the RWG Express

The Daytona there is shite, that's being brutally honest, looks like some guy from a fast food chain made it during his ten min break.

Your be blown away by the quality of the V7 the reps here are becoming more and more gen like as the days pass.

P.S Replace the Daytona with a JF 23J Sec @6 A real beauty of Daytona in the rep world.

guerraayala
Hi and welcome to the forum. I doubt anyone will be able to determine who made that watch but it is not accurate to the original. Congratulations on the new watch you will surely love it.

Thank you! Yeah I can't wait to have it with me.

Welcome aboard the RWG Express The Daytona there is shite, that's being brutally honest, looks like some guy from a fast food chain made it during his ten min break. Your be blown away by the quality of the V7 the reps here are becoming more and more gen like as the days pass. P.S Replace the Daytona with a JF 23J Sec @6 A real beauty of Daytona in the rep world.

My really does suck, but I'll make it up with the v7, like you say it looks amazing. I will eye that JF Daytona you are talking about, I am sure that I will be getting more reps after I get that BK sub since I had a hard time deciding between a Sub, Daytona, or a GMT II.

lukeas123456
Hi and welcome to the forum. I doubt anyone will be able to determine who made that watch but it is not accurate to the original. Congratulations on the new watch you will surely love it.

Thank you! Yeah I can't wait to have it with me.

Welcome aboard the RWG Express The Daytona there is shite, that's being brutally honest, looks like some guy from a fast food chain made it during his ten min break. Your be blown away by the quality of the V7 the reps here are becoming more and more gen like as the days pass. P.S Replace the Daytona with a JF 23J Sec @6 A real beauty of Daytona in the rep world.

My really does suck, but I'll make it up with the v7, like you say it looks amazing. I will eye that JF Daytona you are talking about, I am sure that I will be getting more reps after I get that BK sub since I had a hard time deciding between a Sub, Daytona, or a GMT II.

It becomes addictive, but If i had one choice it would be the JF Daytona on a BP Bracelet to improve the SEL gap.