mike00

Pictorial review - BP Rolex Daydate Rose gold / brown dial

Hublot7

is the rg or yg more accurate please?

lovely watches by the way.

PRO-PA-GAN-DA

The plated RG is more accurate than the plated YG.

No difference in accuracy, if you look at the wrapped versions

corvusest
any bro have any recommendations?

I'm having a hard time to decide between the Green Dial or the White Dial. hahaha

http://www.trustytim...oducts_id=15474

http://www.trustytim...oducts_id=15479

I've bought one with green dial rg and simply love it.

I think the golden numerals wouldn't come out that good on a white dial.

At least that's my opinion after having a yg AP 15400 with white dial

How is the finishing on the dial for the green version? The Gen has a more defined brushed kind of look, how does that come out on your rep? I'm about to pull the trigger and get one from Andrew after CNY.

daydate

Josh from PC has this listed

http://www.pf-818.co...swiss-2836.html

Has anyone reviewed this watch? Thinking of buyint this but unsure of how thick and how long the gold will last? Considering this will be mainly for an office setting / important meeting watch. Any thoughts on this wrapped version with thicker 25 to 30 microns?

Any inputs would be appreciated

Autobot

I am waiting on a BP blue dial. My next was going to be the one you have but with a black dial. I had not seen the brown dial before now, and I must say, it makes me hesitate and maybe rethink the RG version. Bravo on the pics as well!

Leafblow

If you decide to part with this watch, PM me!

Sneaky Pete

Well I ordered two of these BP 40mm daydates and I'm reasonably happy with the quality of the watches themselves.

What I'm not happy about is the size of the bracelet as supplied by the factory. I don't have an excessively large wrist (7 3/8") and yet these watches are very tight on my wrist as supplied by the factory. I have contacted my TD, but I'm expecting the run around and $$$ to get the additional links that should have come standard with these watches. I've never needed any additional links on any new watch, until now so order accordingly.

Anyway, if anyone has an extra SS and/or RG link they can part with in the US, I'd happily pay you a few $ for it. TIA!

Rolex_Man

That RG president looks tempting, I may pull the trigger as well.

The astromaster

What's your wrist size? Is the watch 50mm lug to lug?

The astromaster

Can you use WD40 and sewing oil on rose gold?

linus81
On 2.10.2016 at 16:56, WatchaholicMallorca said:

Simply awesome, I got mine in YG and it's my favorite in my collection. Agreed they can look "Pimpy" but when uploading pics with breasts, cigars and alcohol, what else can you ask for ?!

Mine says hi

1FE18212-CB33-4246-B329-870C9A0D635A_zps2ifsnbl6.jpg

7ACDCD09-067B-4196-A2BC-00B9EE937E61_zpsoer04rh0.jpg

Great watch =) Just got myself the RG DayDate with the Olive Dial from BP which is also stunning in my eyes =) Would you mind telling me the factory ? 

WatchaholicMallorca
On 5/25/2018 at 00:23, linus81 said:

Great watch =) Just got myself the RG DayDate with the Olive Dial from BP which is also stunning in my eyes =) Would you mind telling me the factory ? 

This is also BP mate

rschaal
16 hours ago, WatchaholicMallorca said:

This is also BP mate

after almost two years of wear, how is the Gold Holding up so fare?

WatchaholicMallorca
33 minutes ago, rschaal said:

after almost two years of wear, how is the Gold Holding up so fare?

Has signs of wear now between the links, no scratches though and I wore it often in the summer. I also had same version as OP here and it lasted 6 months. really bad plating for me, probably luck of the draw 

t-god

Any recommendations of a seller if iam looking for a rose gold with green dial? What is the cheapest price to get away with?

RepGuy
37 minutes ago, t-god said:

Any recommendations of a seller if iam looking for a rose gold with green dial? What is the cheapest price to get away with?

Quit being lazy and read. Spamming the forum won't end well for you.

watchaddict1234
On 02/10/2016 at 07:56, WatchaholicMallorca said:

Simply awesome, I got mine in YG and it's my favorite in my collection. Agreed they can look "Pimpy" but when uploading pics with breasts, cigars and alcohol, what else can you ask for ?!

Mine says hi

1FE18212-CB33-4246-B329-870C9A0D635A_zps2ifsnbl6.jpg

7ACDCD09-067B-4196-A2BC-00B9EE937E61_zpsoer04rh0.jpg

Hey. I just wanted to ask you how this rep feels quality wise. It looks f*cking awesome, but I was just wondering how the bracelet feels in terms of quality/smoothness etc. If you've handled a gen, how does it compare? Thanks!

WatchaholicMallorca
13 hours ago, watchaddict1234 said:

Hey. I just wanted to ask you how this rep feels quality wise. It looks f*cking awesome, but I was just wondering how the bracelet feels in terms of quality/smoothness etc. If you've handled a gen, how does it compare? Thanks!

Its ok, but it does feel super light when compared to an oyster bracelet, also the gold plating finally started to give in between the links

watchaddict1234
5 hours ago, WatchaholicMallorca said:

Its ok, but it does feel super light when compared to an oyster bracelet, also the gold plating finally started to give in between the links

Shouldn't it feel light compared to an oyster? Obviously, a gen bracelet would feel heavier because it's PM, but I think if gen president bracelets were made in SS, they'd definitely feel lighter than gen Oysters. I ordered the OP's model from Andrew at TT, because that dial is just pure sex.  I guess I just want to know if the bracelet generally feels okay. Does it rattle around excessively or pinch your skin/pull your hair etc.

Edited by watchaddict1234

WatchaholicMallorca
13 hours ago, watchaddict1234 said:

Shouldn't it feel light compared to an oyster? Obviously, a gen bracelet would feel heavier because it's PM, but I think if gen president bracelets were made in SS, they'd definitely feel lighter than gen Oysters. I ordered the OP's model from Andrew at TT, because that dial is just pure sex.  I guess I just want to know if the bracelet generally feels okay. Does it rattle around excessively or pinch your skin/pull your hair etc.

Sorry what I meant by light is the rattling feeling, on the wrist its fine and doesn't make a sound, just when handling it its not as sturdy as the oyster. Overall it is a great watch, I had it in Rose gold as well but sold that