Sign in to follow this  
meemai

Yo rebels.

meemai

Yo,

Many people feel a lot of scorn when it's about replica's. Personally I'm a poor 24 year old loser. I messed up life big time!! Now of course this is not the reason I am here, well partially it is. I do not earn that much cash, heck I am 24 and started school like last month.

With a students budget buying watches already should be a no-no, but heck this is why I am here. I do not make a lot of money a month, I have to pay study fees, well no way that I can buy a expensive watch... :'(

Was looking for a tudor hertiage replica, and so I found it by the help of a guy on reddit who also frequents this forum.

I started with genuine watches seiko's and such, not I will get my first replica, the person I bought it from ordered it from the factory and then it will be shipped. I am excited.... Will this become a addiction will this be the thing that kills me? Who knows!

Hope to have fun with you guys. Currently I'm into watches like that tudor chronograph heritage blue, oh I love the racing kind of design with the original nato strap that sadly you cannot get anywhere! Well if you know some good replica's that are race-car-esque, and fit good with a nato slapped on it, let me know!

Thanks for your time, would be an appropiate thing to say no?

gavmeister

welcome to our forum meemai.

porschespeedster

welcome man, don't think that just because you can't afford $5k or $10k gens that you're a screw-up...

think about it this way, when you start getting more successful you can invest that money and save it, put it in the bank, take some trips etc...

---because you will already know about Reps :) :) :)

meemai

welcome to our forum meemai.

Thanks man!

welcome man, don't think that just because you can't afford $5k or $10k gens that you're a screw-up...

think about it this way, when you start getting more successful you can invest that money and save it, put it in the bank, take some trips etc...

---because you will already know about Reps :) :) :)

Hehe that's true thanks man! I think my current aim is to get a Omega Seamaster, but first I have a lot of researching to do. Which I gladly will. :)

Thanks for the welcome.

lukeas123456

Welcome aboard cho cho

Genius

Welcome!

You may think buying a replica watch is the cheap option but trust me its not, you buy one, then another then another then another then another.................................... ...................................................................................................

There are actually some half decent quartz reps of the heritage chrono, and there is someone here selling a genuine tudor nato strap would you believe http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=123216&pid=1899170&st=0entry1899170

meemai
Welcome!

You may think buying a replica watch is the cheap option but trust me its not, you buy one, then another then another then another then another.................................... ...................................................................................................

There are actually some half decent quartz reps of the heritage chrono, and there is someone here selling a genuine tudor nato strap would you believe

Yo thanks and I am sure I'll end up with some. The link sadly I have no permission but I would really like to own a original one. The struggle is real!

Genius
Welcome!

There are actually some half decent quartz reps of the heritage chrono, and there is someone here selling a genuine tudor nato strap would you believe

Yo thanks and I am sure I'll end up with some. The link sadly I have no permission but I would really like to own a original one. The struggle is real!

Post 2 pictures of your current watches and by magic you will gain permission to view that link but in the mean time heres a photo of mine for you

DSC_0050_zpsacedyp7a.jpg

2hot2trot

\Welcome to the forum and enjoy the ride...:)

JSJ

Welcome to the nuthouse.

You're on the way to having a great time.

tabuktime

You can't assess your life as screwed up at 24. You've got plenty of time to fuck it up properly. You just have to try harder.

meemai
Welcome!

Post 2 pictures of your current watches and by magic you will gain permission to view that link but in the mean time heres a photo of mine for you

That is a nice one, is it real?

These are my watches, I will be happy when I can throw in the Heritage replica.

20161006_191327.jpg

20161006_191359.jpg

20161006_191303.jpg

BIG GRUNDY

You are doing better than I was being a poor college student...Keep up the priorities...welcome

Genius
Welcome!

20161006_191327.jpg

20161006_191359.jpg

20161006_191303.jpg

Yeah mine is real just picked it up last month.. Nice collection you have already! You need just one more post on the forum then you can see the M2M section and the gen nato I linked

dalboy

You can't assess your life as screwed up at 24. You've got plenty of time to fuck it up properly. You just have to try harder.

^^^^^ Like this ..

meemai

You are doing better than I was being a poor college student...Keep up the priorities...welcome

Haha thanks, thanks doing my best! I did spend a few euro's now on a woman...

dalboy

What you studying ?

Dal

meemai
Welcome!

Yeah mine is real just picked it up last month.. Nice collection you have already! You need just one more post on the forum then you can see the M2M section and the gen nato I linked

Oh wow, your doing well congrats on that real one! I will get mine replica soon-ish I hope. Sadly it's not the heritage strap so I will gamble on this one.

blue-white-orange-heritage-g10-nato-strap-nylon.jpg

Genius
Welcome!

Oh wow, your doing well congrats on that real one! I will get mine replica soon-ish I hope. Sadly it's not the heritage strap so I will gamble on this one.

blue-white-orange-heritage-g10-nato-strap-nylon.jpg

That one looks decent and TBH the gen tudor nato are massively overpriced even at the huge discount the M2M one is offered at. There is no way I'd buy one if it didn't come free with the watch was looking at it today and it's really only slightly better than the standard £5-10 nato straps you get on ebay

meemai

That one looks decent and TBH the gen tudor nato are massively overpriced even at the huge discount the M2M one is offered at. There is no way I'd buy one if it didn't come free with the watch was looking at it today and it's really only slightly better than the standard £5-10 nato straps you get on ebay

Yeah I guess so, to be honest I started with a microbrand... This one will hit my doormat in November:

Vratislavia-Conceptum-Chronograf-S.6-Panda-Domed-730x430.jpg

It was a hommage to some hertiage watches, after that I just wanted to the Tudor, but yeah the price of the tudor... Well I put that amount of money down for my 3 year study, and that will be the better investment. Though with a nice replica, I'll be happy enough. Just to make sure, the lugs are 22mm right?

Genius

Yeah 22 on mine guess the rep will be the same

meemai

Awesome thanks a lot, I guess it will take time til I get mine. If my rep ordered it at the factory it will take some time.

Though the rep world is a world of patience! Though most people seem to hate reps and hommages with a passion. Kinda cool you bought a real one, but also still frequent this world of reps.

Genius

Awesome thanks a lot, I guess it will take time til I get mine. If my rep ordered it at the factory it will take some time.

Though the rep world is a world of patience! Though most people seem to hate reps and hommages with a passion. Kinda cool you bought a real one, but also still frequent this world of reps.

There's loads of folks here with many more genuine watches than me and I do still like reps as well got loads in fact

This is my current collection but check out some of the others in that section there's some guys with 100s!

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=123063&st=0&p=1896223entry1896223

It comes down to the members here being into watches and not really giving a shit weather they are real or fake so long as they tell the time and look pretty

Robin195959

Welcome mate. Enjoy.