Sign in to follow this  
nippler

"Best Edition" Submariners from Kuvarsit?

nippler

Hello everybody!

I saw these two "Best Edition" Rolex Submariners listed on Kuvarsit and have confirmed with Amanda that they indeed have no version number at all.

http://www.kuvarsitwatch.co/rol/submariner/rolex-submariner-ceramic-no-date-114060-best-edition.-from-noob/

http://www.kuvarsitwatch.co/rol/submariner/2014-rolex-submariner-ceramic-best-edition-super-price-from-noob-dont-miss-it/

Unfortunately I haven't had much luck searching for these particular models, most people seem to have a V6 Best Edition or something else. Has anybody here had any experience with either of these models?

dilip

Man, I would have chosen a v7 over those two any day, imho.

RepGuy

I can say from experience that If you've got the money, spend the extra and get a V7.

Mr_B

No way! I'd rather have my 1:1 super duper franken interchangeable transformer hulk v12

Mr_B

In all seriousness don't fall for the sales BS, stick to a V6S /V7. if your unsure, search for reviews, if you don't find any dont buy.

RepGuy
No way! I'd rather have my 1:1 super duper franken interchangeable transformer hulk v12

That sounds like quite the watch. I bet the rehaut is still misaligned though :lol:

dilip

Well, I own the gen and it has the misaligned rehaut and a pearl that doesn't line up exactly. Date doesn't change until approx 00:20 either. On top of all that its damn pricey. So I would still get the v7 any day ;)

lukeas123456

Well, I own the gen and it has the misaligned rehaut and a pearl that doesn't line up exactly. Date doesn't change until approx 00:20 either. On top of all that its damn pricey. So I would still get the v7 any day ;)

You sure thats gen?

RepGuy

You sure thats gen?

Of course it's a gen.. The site he bought it from listed it as "Super Best Quality AAAA"

Edited by RepGuy

nippler

Unfortunately I'm on a bit of a budget, and since I'm new to this hobby, I'd like to start off with something under $200. Do you guys have any opinion on the Regmariner sold by Narikaa?

Mr_B
Unfortunately I'm on a bit of a budget, and since I'm new to this hobby, I'd like to start off with something under $200. Do you guys have any opinion on the Regmariner sold by Narikaa?

Best budget one by far

lukeas123456

Narikaa supplies his watches from Thailand sources. Only Narikaa provides the "Regmariner" as it's become known. (Reg is his name, hence the Reg Submariner, or Regmariner). As far as I know, he doesn't deal with the wholesalers in China, so wouldn't have access to the Noob. It is generally perceived that the Regmariner is the best value for money Sub you can buy. The Noob V(latest) is regarded as the best quality from a factory, and is "better" than the Regmariner, but considerably more expensive. (In my opinion, the extra quality doesn't justify the extra price, as everyone will assume your Rolex is a Fake, regardless of quality.) Top of the range (for almost double the Noobs price) are BK and TC. BK takes the latest Noob, and upgrades it. TC offers special builds. You need to look at their forum pages to see their particular offerings, as they tend to offer different models in the Rolex range." -- BLACK263

dilip

You sure thats gen?

I worked with watches for some years now and seen a few But, hey. Gen subC's aren't close to being perfect. Pick one up at your closest AD and you'll see. Even better, I challenge anyone to show me a picture perfect gen submariner!

This was the most accurate of the three green subs they had at product launch, the rehaut is actually not perfect and the pearl will probably never align unless I learn to fix it by myself. Maybe Ill shoot a time lapse video of the date changing some time...

L1000609_zpsygbkic88.jpg

Edited by dilip

lukeas123456

The whole idea of a Rolex is they are perfect.

dilip

The whole idea of a Rolex is they are perfect.

I agree, thats the idea. And they do great marketing on this. But I encourage anyone to buy a gen and not find any honest flaws. Also the lume really sucks.

porschespeedster

the Regmariner is a really good timpepiece.

if someone doubts you or calls you out, it won't be because of anything on the watch.