kennycoder

New Breitling Avenger Blackbird 44

Marcoman
Uzi,

i did some research in the last days to find this watch, could not really find any of these on the TD page from rwg... but Intime has this model and it looks quite nice.

Link to InTime (InTime is a TD with other Forums)

GF uses a modified A.2824-2 25J Automatic movement with 28,800bph, (same specs as the genuine)

REP Vs GEN : Breitling Avenger V1731110 Blackbird by G Factory, Nice Correction (Dtime makes nice reviews and compares watches but i don't know if they are a TD anywhere else)

Hope this helps

I've a severe itch for the blackbird as I'm a huge avenger fan (2 Seawolves and a sky land black steel)....I was interested in the blackbird but was put off by my td of choice....one issue is the crown...I'm not sure exactly but I think it's something to do with the crown being steel and the body being titanium and this metallic difference is causing threads to wear or something. Maybe someone knows more about this but I'd love to know if this issue is a major one or if it was been sorted out....if it is sorted I reckon I'd pull the trigger and strike one of the last off my bucket list....read that review but no mention of crown issue!

uzi123
Uzi,

i did some research in the last days to find this watch, could not really find any of these on the TD page from rwg... but Intime has this model and it looks quite nice.

Link to InTime (InTime is a TD with other Forums)

GF uses a modified A.2824-2 25J Automatic movement with 28,800bph, (same specs as the genuine)

REP Vs GEN : Breitling Avenger V1731110 Blackbird by G Factory, Nice Correction (Dtime makes nice reviews and compares watches but i don't know if they are a TD anywhere else)

Hope this helps

Thanks for that - very informative.

Unfortunately I've already bought one from perfect clones. Just waiting for it to ship now.

http://www.pf-818.com/blbb00081-avenger-blackbird-dlc-ny-black-asian-2824.html

Hope it's worth the wait and the cash!

ticktockmydickdoc

The Rep says Gertifie on the back minor spelling error .. hmmmm I'll pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait, so you're going to look over the entirety of the watch because there's a single misspelled word on the casing which would only ever be noticed by you?

Unless you're trying to flip one misrepresented as a gen, I think it's a kinda dumb reason.

gshort24

Isn't the color of the hands and markers supposed to match?

Marcoman

Picked up the GF blackbird yesterday and have to say, its a great rep.....doesn't seem to have any of the issues outlined in this thread, i.e. caseback is correct, hand and markers match and should be no crown stripping issue....tried on the gen the other week and I don't see any real difference in feel but obviously would have to see them side by side to assess properly and unfortunately I don't have a brass neck enough to go back with my rep! Really happy with it.....i'd see the big pilot top gun and miramars (i have both) as similar in style if not appearance and the blackbird is by far the best and most comfortable.....really great watch....

Edited by Marcoman

olleolle

Really nice. Wanted!!!

Newrepfan86
On 30/10/2016 at 16:59, WRX747 said:

The Rep says Gertifie on the back minor spelling error .. hmmmm I'll pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow good catch lol i would say that takes it right out of the running for super rep. still a great looking watch

OldNavitimer

Some of us are a little OCD with the simple things like misspellings and incorrect reference numbers. Like an Omega I had with a display back, it's something you want to show off because of the beauty of the ebauche, etc. and you see the typo "TEWPERATURE" glaring you in the face, etched into the metal. You never want to wear the watch again.

DSCN8137_zpspjee1vhy.jpg

Redemskis

How much was it?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

naish1

accf9c498b78b6a7b4c9ec899907e86a.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk