Lets finish this up. First lets do the insert. You need an appropriate cement add some way to secure it till it dries. I do this.       While that dries lets modify the bracelet so that the 2mm bars will fit. First I have t enlarge the end of the bracelet, I use a 2mm screwdriver or hexdriver to slightly enlarge the end.     OK that fits     Now we need to enlarge the endlinks. You can buy ones to fit but they are $50 freakin dollars or so. I don't think so.     I use these 1.5 and 2 mm burrs in my dremel to ream out the hole. Go slowly, it is easy to rip out the end links or tear up your fingers.       And it fits.     Bracelet done.     New towel and all the parts laid out.     I am using a different plexi with a different profile. I like this type. It is a lower profile Tropic 19. The tropic 19 comes in a lot of different sizes, this is why you will see a lot of people talking about their "gen spec" or Clark plexi not fitting. It came in a lot of different sizes so that is not surprising. This one is three tenths of a millimeter too large for my retaining ring. I used my dremel to increase the size of the inner diameter of the retaining ring to fit. Leave it a bit small so it will be tight. I used a crystal press to install the retaining ring. This snug fit helps with water resistance.     ring installed, it just presses over the plexi     Put the movement back on the spool, lower the case over it.     Movement ring goes back in     Insert the stem while twisting slowly     Install the movement tabs and screws. I position the tabs with tweezers then I stick the tiny screws on the end of some rodico and use that to screw it into the holes Much easier     Buttoned up, ready for the gasket and caseback.     Silicon on the seals     Nudge it into place with the tweezers     Grease the caseback threads and crown tube threads with this stuff (thanks Rolie)       We need to snap the bezel back on. This tension ring controls how tight the bezel is when it turns. The more you bend it the firmer it gets. Bend it, place it over the plexi and retaining ring, then snap the bezel assembly back on.       Snap its done     Bracelet back on     Different plexi profile     Hope you enjoyed the show.   This is a very basic modification. It is quite easy to fall down the rabbit hole and spend tons of money on this. The insert isn't quite right, the crown is too tall, the tube should be countersunk into the case, the endlinks are not right. And we haven't even talked about the dial and hands. I personally think this gets me pretty close to where I am satisfied. I could relume the dial and I think it would be 95%. It will never be "right". You decide where you will stop.   I had fun, never tried to do a tutorial before.