Sign in to follow this  
taylorwinn16

What to do if you realize you've bought from a scam site (watcheswell.com) after the fact?

taylorwinn16

Bought a Breitling Navitimer from watcheswell.com before finding this site, now I know they are a scam site but I'm not sure what to do. I have tracked the watch and it says it has left china on march 4th. Should I wait until it gets here, if it does, and then try to act if it turns out to be crap. Or should I just email the guys and ask for a refund now, or will they even do that...

MikeMcNair

wait it out, who knows, you may be the lucky one. if nothing in a week or so, claim scam.

offshore

The big question is-

"How did you pay for it? "

If you have a credit card in any way involved, you can breath pretty easy, if not your options will be limited.

O/S

prestigewatchco

If you have tracking and the watch turns up the same as the listing you have not much to complain about.

If it's crap and looks the same as listing then crap you have ordered

fact you didn't know any better at the time you ordered is hardly the fault of the web site.

I would wait and see if it's the same as the listing before I did anything

That said if it is described as AAAAAAAAAA gen swiss and 1-1 the gen then if you have paid $800 or something silly you have been scammed

taylorwinn16
If you have tracking and the watch turns up the same as the listing you have not much to complain about.

If it's crap and looks the same as listing then crap you have ordered

fact you didn't know any better at the time you ordered is hardly the fault of the web site.

I would wait and see if it's the same as the listing before I did anything

That said if it is described as AAAAAAAAAA gen swiss and 1-1 the gen then if you have paid $800 or something silly you have been scammed

I paid like 150. Now going back to the site it most likely was a picture from the breitling website. tracked it and all it says is that it left china etc but nothing else. ill have to wait and see

JohnG

Just saw the Breitling Super Avenger, with Japanese Quartz - $219. OUCH.

Hey, if it turns out to be a piece of crap, just count youself lucky, some people have gotten ripped off for upwards of $1,000.

Ska

:) This site just made the :D catch fire. Check this out from the front page of his site. Oh and the Guy's name is Johnny Bender. Classic.

You are in the right place to get your dream watch !!

Hello,

My name is Johnny and I'd like to explain to you the different grades of replica watches.

There are 3 main grades for replicas:

Chinese manufactured replicas — Watches in the Chinese grade replicas can cost up to $120. (We do not offer Chinese replicas. Chinese manufactured replicas may look great, but they are made with sub-standard materials such as alloys which tarnish, scratch and bend quickly with wear. We find that the quality is unsatisfactory made with cheap parts and materials and provide frequent problems for customers.)

Japanese manufactured replicas — Watches in the Japanese grade replicas can cost up to $240. (Japanese watch replicas are made with finer materials such as stainless steel with Automatic 21 jewels or quartz movement and are manufactured accurately to aid in less defects then many other replicas watches — you will find many of the Japanese manufactured replicas on our site.)

Swiss manufactured replicas — Watches in the Swiss grade replicas can cost up to $1.000. (Swiss watch replicas are made from the precious and semi precious materials including gold and diamonds. They are can be an exact match in material and mechanism to the original style and many watchmakers wouldn't be able to tell the difference.)

Now that I've explained to you the differences you will find in your search for your new replica watch, I ask that you take a moment to browse our site. I won't try to convince you to buy here, but you will see in our testimonials from our very satisfied customers why you should!

Just remember —

Cheap watches may cost less, but wont last for long !!

Replica Watches: Rolex, Cartier, Omega, and Breitling

Sometimes wearing the right luxury watch at the right time can make all the difference you need in your life...

Have you ever thought about wearing a luxury breitling watch or a beautiful Cartier watch in the office, with friends or on a date? Your watch can say a lot about your status and style - and who you are. That is why we at WatchesWell.com are offering you our top quality replica watches at amazing prices.

We carry a large vareity of models such as replica Cartier watches, replica breitling watches, Rolex watches and much more. There is a 10 days MONEY BACK GUARANTEE so you have nothing to fear when buying from us. We examine each watch before shipment to make sure that you will receive your replica watch in perfect condition. as we do not want you to wear a broken luxury replica watch on a date.

All our replica watches are high quality watches come with Japanese movement, stainless steel and, sapphire mineral glass which is resistant to scratches..

Making our customers life different and better is what motivates us...wear a luxury replica watch at your next sales meeting, or date...and you will notice the difference.

Thank you and have a great day

Johnny Bender

Rolex Replica

Rolex is one of the most highly esteemed names in the watch business. When you have a Rolex on your wrist you not only have style and class, you also have the ultimate status symbol. I had received a Rolex as a gift and couldn't be happier with it. Until, it started not working properly. I took it in to have it serviced by a certified Rolex dealer and they told me that I did not have a real Rolex but a cheap imitation. I was devastated and when I started looking for a replacement I realized that I could not afford an authentic Rolex watch. So, I started looking at replica watches to see if I couldn't find a high quality knock off that would give me the style, class, and status I was looking for on my budget.

I had to look for awhile, but finally found Rolex replica watches that could give me everything I was looking for. I realized that I could not get a high quality replica for $25 instead I had to spend a bit more to get a truly high quality watch that just happened to look like a Rolex. I was happy to find a watch that would provide me with a good looking timepiece that I could be proud to wear. Of course, it doesn't hurt that no one knows that my watch isn't the real thing!

Omega Fake Watches

I always wanted an Omega watch but was never able to afford one. One day I was walking down the street on my way to get a coffee and a man asked me if I would like to buy an Omega watch for $50, and then he mentioned under his breath that it may be a little "hot"! I of course jumped at the opportunity and quickly shelled out the cash, deciding to look the other way about where the watch came from; all I could think about was finally having an Omega watch. I walked a few steps down the road after our purchase and suddenly heard wheels screeching behind me, it was the police! Apparently I bought a watch from an undercover police officer! I was cited for buying what I was told was stolen property.

I definitely learned my lesson and decided I still wanted an Omega. While I would love an Omega I cannot afford one, so instead I chose to buy an Omega replica watch. I was able to get a watch that looked exactly like I wanted it to look, without having the cops chase me down after purchasing it. This replica watch has all of the details of the real thing, so no one but me needs to know that it is a replica and that I was able to buy it on my budget, which isn't an authentic Omega budget!

Replica watches: from cheap to luxury

Nowadays it is hard to find a man or a woman, who does not wish to look different and to show the unique style. Watches today become one of the most popular object of attention. That is why a lot of middle-class people want to differ their appearance by means of good-looking watches or watches by the famous brends. But only limited amount of people could afford the original Cartier or Breitling watches.

There is a way to show your unique style and to catch the attention of friends and colleagues - replica fake watches. Replica watches have become even more popular then their original prototypes because of low price in combination with perfect clones appearance of watches. Best replica watches are the compromise of quality and price. Quality replica watches copy watch of any popular brend: from Rolex to Corum. One can buy cheap replica watches, which are similar to the famous Swiss brends - swiss replica is always on top of popularity.

What does the term "replica watch" really mean? Of course, everyone understand that the deal is about fake watches. But one should not think that fake watch is some inferior commodity. For example, what is the difference between original swiss watches and swiss replica watches? High quality replica watches copy the design and functions of any popular Swiss brend brilliantly, so the difference is just in the place of constructing the goods. Why should not one economize for such a difference? You can wear Swiss replica watch and you should not be afraid that someone would mention your swiss fake watches appearence.

Copy watches is not a simple process and so the replicas watches could have different prices. The price of a replicas watch depends on many factors, but the most important is the quality, replica watch represents and guarantees. There appears to be a group of cheap replica watches and a group of luxury replica watches. It is simple to differ them by their prices. Also there is a special group of goods named designer fake watches. This group represents the best quality replica watches. The best replica watch means that the watch is not only in high quality, but represents the exact copy of the original brend watch.

The one of the most popular luxury replica watch is oriented to copy the UK watch brends. If you buy replica watch made by copying the UK brend you can expect to be popular because of your watch. Replica watches, UK is representing have become an example of good-made replica. Moreover, among the mens replica watches the replica watch UK is trusted to be one of the most popular.

If you are looking for cheap replica watch you want buy replica watches cheaper than we could offer you! We guarantee a wide variety of replica watches for sale for both men and women and of any designer replica watch ever exist. Fake replica watch will become your symbol of success! Replica fake watch will make you popular and good-looking person! Be different with fake replica watches!

bm3power

there customer support is good. i bought a watch from them and didn't like it. They accepted the return and refunded my money. Dont worry

JohnG
there customer support is good. i bought a watch from them and didn't like it. They accepted the return and refunded my money. Dont worry

Well let's hope Taylor is as lucky, that would be great!