Sign in to follow this  
WRX747

Perfect clones website

BigM

Well,I've only just found the site and I think it's great. Didn't see it before the change so can't compare but works great on iPad.

I have what can only be called an untrained eye when it comes to reps, but the watches look great on the perfect clones site. Are they pics of the actual reps or of gens?

I'm looking to get my collection underway and to me this guy has responded to all emails and has a great reputation on the forum, can anyone give me advice as to the best reps to purchase, I.e colours, straps, brands, Chrono choice, material, ss or other.

Thanks for your help

BigM

Well,I've only just found the site and I think it's great. Didn't see it before the change so can't compare but works great on iPad.

I have what can only be called an untrained eye when it comes to reps, but the watches look great on the perfect clones site. Are they pics of the actual reps or of gens?

I'm looking to get my collection underway and to me this guy has responded to all emails and has a great reputation on the forum, can anyone give me advice as to the best reps to purchase, I.e colours, straps, brands, Chrono choice, material, ss or other.

Thanks for your help

jmshen

PC, and all the TDs on this site use the reps they sell as their pictures. None of the TDs use gen pics. Any website that uses stock photos or gen pics should be considered extremely suspect.