Sign in to follow this  
boneyjr

Purchased a watch from Replicahuase.com... was that a mistake?

boneyjr

So after more than a month of waiting, replicahause did finally send my Breitling replica. upon initial inspection, it seemed impressive. However, after a closer look I noticed some obvious flaws. The most noticeable is the fact that the #2 on the dial is faded and appears to have dirt on it.

I am curious, is this to be expected with regard to all replicas?

Has anyone else purchased from replicahause? Should I have avoided them?

thanks!

*new to the replica scene.

Cynikal.Mindset

SCAMS Y0!!!!!!

just look at the google results alone for that place haha

sorry for your misfortune

boneyjr

well the watch isn't TERRIBLE.. but i am curious, what, specifically, makes them a scam as compared to other dealers?

Thanks for the welcome to the scene!

Ska

Um.

$650 for a cheapie breitling worth $40 if it even worked.

$550 for a quartz hublot.

The fact that your watch was dirty.

The fact that hundreds of people have posted online that they either a.) didn't receive the watch they ordered. b.) the watch was broken on arrival or broke within a few days. c.) tried to get a refund and got fuck all.

Just out of interest which breitling did you order, how much did it cost and can you post a photo of both the outside and the movement?

boneyjr

I paid a little more than $200 for it. Here is a link to the watch I was sent:

Mod Edit: link removed.

In order to show the movement, i suspect I would have to remove the back -- I do not feel comfortable doing that.

MikeyMouseWatch

I'm very curious to look at the watch details myself. However I've never browsed over at that site because every time I have tried, Firefox and my virus scanners always go into some kind of alarm-bell mode.

Anyone else with the same issues?

Cynikal.Mindset

the 200dollar versions on that site are like 50 dollar canal street watches at best...

Ska

Yup just checked them out.

The $200 breitlings go for between $40 and $70 at most of our dealers. Sorry.

You won't kill the watch by taking the back off. But to be honest there's not much point anyway!!

coolfreddy

Biggest SCAM EVER. I got two watches from them and they were both shit and not at all what was in the picture. I replied and said I wanted a refund and she called me a faggot and said if I call my credit card company she will give my address to the russian mob and they will come and kill me and my family. NO JOKE HAHA I still filed a complaint and got my money back but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STAY AWAY lol :)

JohnG

If all you lost was $200 you probably got off easy, many have lost much much more. I lucked out and found this forum (the original RWG) right before I was going to place an order - $600 for a $100 watch.

MikeyMouseWatch
Biggest SCAM EVER. I got two watches from them and they were both shit and not at all what was in the picture. I replied and said I wanted a refund and she called me a faggot and said if I call my credit card company she will give my address to the russian mob and they will come and kill me and my family. NO JOKE HAHA I still filed a complaint and got my money back but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STAY AWAY lol :popcorn:

Oh... really?

coolfreddy
Biggest SCAM EVER. I got two watches from them and they were both shit and not at all what was in the picture. I replied and said I wanted a refund and she called me a faggot and said if I call my credit card company she will give my address to the russian mob and they will come and kill me and my family. NO JOKE HAHA I still filed a complaint and got my money back but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STAY AWAY lol :lol:

Oh... really?

YUP. The lady which I forgot her name is a total bitch and their watches are major shit. Just avoid it

JohnG
Biggest SCAM EVER. I got two watches from them and they were both shit and not at all what was in the picture. I replied and said I wanted a refund and she called me a faggot and said if I call my credit card company she will give my address to the russian mob and they will come and kill me and my family. NO JOKE HAHA I still filed a complaint and got my money back but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STAY AWAY lol :D

Oh... really?

YUP. The lady which I forgot her name is a total bitch and their watches are major shit. Just avoid it

We should invite her to RWG1.1...

Seriously, we tell her we would like to interview her about her site for a forum dedicated to replica watches. Then we have a little fun with her.

The old timers will recall the BestSwiss thread. Best fun ever.

boneyjr

Thanks for all your info. I am thinking that the previous poster is right... if its only $200 bucks I should consider myself lucky. and i posted some pics I took yesterday... what do you think?

http://dl.dropbox.com/0/view/dugue6h1ib8y9...os/IMAG0160.jpg

http://dl.dropbox.com/0/view/o1ic5us0a83fx...os/IMAG0164.jpg

Also, I just purchased a Rolex Submariner from Marvelous Replicas -- should I be worried about that?

-J

alvinado
Biggest SCAM EVER. I got two watches from them and they were both shit and not at all what was in the picture. I replied and said I wanted a refund and she called me a faggot and said if I call my credit card company she will give my address to the russian mob and they will come and kill me and my family. NO JOKE HAHA I still filed a complaint and got my money back but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STAY AWAY lol :lmao2:

Oh... really?

We should invite her to RWG1.1...

Seriously, we tell her we would like to interview her about her site for a forum dedicated to replica watches. Then we have a little fun with her.

The old timers will recall the BestSwiss thread. Best fun ever.

wow, that thread was classic, we had so much fun with that guy :D

Cynikal.Mindset

Is that a $200 "japanese" quartz breitling?? ouch, but at least you got something

boneyjr

Yes live and learn I guess -- oh well. So any word on Marvelous Replica?

Cynikal.Mindset

MR is good, you will be happy with your purchase from them