Sign in to follow this  
vax

Daytona reps

vax

I can’t help it, those Daytona reps look good.

I have read the posts and reviews on the 7750 seconds at the 9’s Rolex Daytona. I get it, DOA out the box, stay away. But what if you never touch the chronographs? Still no?

Some 21J Daytona’s look solid but the chronographs are wrong showing date and hours. That's not for me.

My question is how about the Swiss ETA and 21J model with correct dial chronographs

The price is right, the Swiss ETA is a solid wrist rocket but what are you getting? Do any of the chronograph work?

What have you done 'cause you had to have one?

Thanks

pollux1

Ask for a 21j Daytona in a 7750 case and bracelet, least expensive option to try out mate :popcorn:

Dragonscape

I went with the asian auto, do not know if 21j or 17j, but keeps excellent time

I set the watch to my cell phone time two weeks ago and it is still spot on

I saw out every other day with a sea dweller.

Love the look and enjoy the sweep large second hand

Daytona4002.jpg

Daytona4001.jpg

Ska

This is my 21J.

Cost me £35 from another member here including postage. Bargain of the year so far. I'd still like a 7750 daytona though. Just up to you if you think it's worth the risk!

DSC_1002.jpg

MikeyMouseWatch

Skathewatch, I could have things reversed, but IIRC aren't the original Daytona hand tips supposed to be more pointed than the square ones in yours?

Del
Skathewatch, I could have things reversed, but IIRC aren't the original Daytona hand tips supposed to be more pointed than the square ones in yours?

I don't know if you are correct or not Mikey but, in this particular case, I'm guessing skathe doesn't give a shit :D

Ska

Spot on del me old china!!

vax

Your Daytona's look great on the wrist. How about the three chrono's? What do they do with the 'asian automatic' movement powering them? Do all three do any thing or just sit there and look fast?